16: Kidnapped

Y/n's pov

W-what am I doing here?

Ouch, my head hurts. Where am I? Why is this room so red?

I tried to stand up, but my body was too weak.

I felt like a chemical was put inside my body. Like my head was about to explode.

Suddenly, the room door opened. It revealed a... woman?

There was something on her hand but my vision was a bit blurry.

She closes the door and walks towards me.

I tried to looked at her closer, she brings her face close to mine, fuck no.

Billie...

"you look good on my clothes mama" she smirks.

I couldn't believe it. Why was I here at the first place??

I looked at my self and my clothes were different.

"just get comfy mamas, I fixed my bed just for you" she puts a glass of water on her desk and then sat beside me.

"W-what am I doing here?? Where am I? Why did you take me??" I asked multiple questions and she shush me.

"shhh stop stressing yourself sweetheart. You know I don't like that" she fixed my hair a bit but I slap it off of me.

She rolls her eyes and looks at me again.

"ok ok mamas, I kidnapped you. I took you with me, because that's what I was meant to do, and that's what you were meant to be in" her manipulating ass said.

Does she thinks I'm dumb??

This shitty motherfucker just kidnapped me, brought me to her house, and now is telling me that this was planned for me??

"No. I'm going back, no!" I panic and jump out of her bed, even tho my body was hurting and was still weak.

I opened the door and she wasn't doing anything. She just watched me try to escape.

This is a different house... Not the house beside ours.

She suddenly pulls me by my waist and whispers on my ear.

"sorry baby, there's no escape in this house. You will stay with me forever, and I will make sure that" her words words sends shivers down my spine.

Even though I wanted to fight, I couldn't.

My eyes were beginning to get heavy as she whispers again.

"I love you darling, and you will love me too" she said before my vision starts to blur and turn black.

____________

I woke up once again, but in a different room.

This room was so dirty. The walls were rip out, it looked like an old basement.

I looked around, I was laying on this nasty mattress with my feettied up in chains.

"billie!" I yelled, trying to get myself out of this shit hole.

"billie!" I yell louder.

Moments later, I heard footsteps coming towards the door.

They reach out for a group of key as I hear and unlock the door.

She looked at me for a second, before coming down to the basement where I am.

"well look who's all tied up? Does my little baby need daddy's help? Hm?" she teased.

She squats down infront of me, rubbing cheeks, then gave my lips a kiss.

"let me out" I said, tears falling down my eyes as anger fill me up.

I didn't want to tell at her, because I know what would happen. She would leave me here for as long as she wanted.

"oh but I won't" she pouts.

"please just let me out. Please" I beg and she just smiles.

"aw, so cute begging daddy. I won't hurt you darling, never. Even if you made a mistake, I will teach you a lesson, but I won't abuse you" she assured to me.

"promise me you won't do any shit when I let you out of this basement" she said, staring at me with seriousness in her eyes.

"Y-yes" I have to. Then I will find a way out without her noticing.

I already miss my family. I wonder if they're looking for me right now.

Billie's pov

Well that happened really fast.

Taking her was easy. The only risk that I got myself into was when melanie was beside her.

~Flashback~

I finally have my own house. Also have planned this.

Tonight, I'm finally taking y/n. I walked towards their house and to y/n's window.

I looked for a ladder, bingo.

I placed the ladder towards to her window and climb it up. I pushed her window, opening it.

This wasn't really what I planned, but since I saw that her window was not closed, I thought this would be easier.

When I finally got in, I tiptoed inside, but y/n wasn't in her room.

What??

I roam around the house, still tiptoeing and I saw her sleeping with melanie. Dumb fuck, doesn't know how to lock a door.

I carefully cover her mouth and nose with a towel with some chemical on it. Just to make sure I won't get caught.

I then carry her really careful until I finally succeed.

~End of flashback~

I bet they're already worrying about y/n, but I won't let her go anymore. She's all mine now.

~

______________________________________