14: Broke Up?

Y/n's pov

After a long time of resting, the doctor finally came back to our room and told us that we could go home now.

My mom and dad talked privately to the doctor as my sister stayed beside me.

"Are you ok?" she asked me.

"yea I'm fine sis" I replied and she nods.

"um by the way, how are you and billie?" I mention but her face changed.

I noticed that her eyes were a bit red. She signed with sadness and sits beside me, on the bed.

"um actually, we broke up" she said with tears then falling out of her eyes.

"I just thought it was the best to do it because she's getting more toxic" she crys out and I hug her.

Rubbing her back gently, trying to calm her down.

"Its good that you finally got yourself out of that toxic place" I said, feeling relieved that now, my sister and billie had broken up.

Maybe this is a chance to start a new life. Without all the problems billie caused and will cause. If she will though.

I don't know. No one knows.

Not even my sister. Because I feel that she just recently broke up with her and didn't got a chance to talk about it more with billie.

Like what would happen to them next, especially on their relationship.

Our parents came back to the room. My mom got my bag and my sister.

My dad then guided me until we got on our car.

It's nice to see the view.

We finally got home. I was fixing my things when I saw billie and Mel talking infront of our house.

My sister then walks out of the conversation and shuts the door.

Billie stayed there for a second before turning her head to me, looking up in my bedroom window.

I quickly got back on fixing and just pretended like nothing happened.

After I was done, my phone made a notification sound. I grab my phone to look at it and it was billie, she texted me.

Billie

-how are you feeling?

>I'm fine

-that's good. Don't forget to lock you window.

>what?

I replied but she just left me on read.

TF was that for? I mean thanks for the warning ig??

Was she trying to be protective or?

I'm so fucking confused. I just got out of the hospital and here I am again, dealing with some stupid shit I don't understand.

Mainly, billie. I just don't understand her. I try to but I just don't get her. Sometimes I do, but most of the time no.

I just decided to go see my sister.

I knocked on her door.

"Mel? Can I come in?" I asked softly and she said yes.

Her voice was very little and weak.

I saw her crying so I walked towards her and started to comfort her.

"I don't know what to do next. I really loved her" my sister crys out.

"shhh don't cry sis. I know this will past, because you are one of the most bravest people I know"i said.

" she told me that she loved someone else." my sister spits out and I was shocked.

Is it me?

"can u sleep with you sis? You know, just a little comfort" I suggest and she nods. We lay down to her bed, cuddling each other.

Couple minutes later, I saw my sister already asleep. My mom walked in and saw us.

She smiled and gave us both a goodnight kiss.

"your dad is already asleep too. He wanted to say goodnight" she whispers.

"goodnight mom" I whisper back and she closed the door.

I didn't even realised it until my vision was already dark.

I have fallen asleep.

~

_______________________________________
💗💗💗