5: Bad Feeling

Y/n's pov

Finally! I'm done packing some stuff.

My parents have decided that we are going to move out.

They said it was for our safety, especially we couldn't catch who was sending these gifts for me.

I heard that we were going to move in a new neighbourhood. I hope they are nice.

I changed my clothes into new ones but for some reason, I feel like I was getting watched.

It was something that I have been feeling since the start of all this.

Oh, and the gifts they sent me, I gave most of them to my other friends but I kept some things like the really expensive ones.

Of course.

But there was something really off that bothers me everyday.

I feel like it is inside my room.

Facing me for some reason.

I feel like I should take something from my room and throw it away.

I didn't mind it anyways and continued on changing my clothes.

"Y/n! Faster we have to go!" my dad yells from downstairs.

Oh yeah, today is the day where me and my sisters finally find out where we will move.

I grab a box full of my things and run downstairs. I enter our car and my dad drives away.

"dad, where are we really moving in?" Melanie asked.

"calm down girls, we're close" my dad responded.

We waited for about 10 minutes until we reach the new house.

It doesn't look bad, it actually looks better.

The neighbourhood looks every nice and quiet. I looked at my sisters and they were both asleep.

"Melanie, Veronica wake up!" I shake them and they both put their heads up.

"wait- wha, is this the house???" melanie sounded kinda shocked.

"yup now get up girls" my mom said.

"why are you so surprised?" Veronica asked.

"Don't you know?? This house is just right next to billie's house!!" she screams excitingly, gets out of the car, and knocks on billie's house.

I swear she has no control.

Once me and Veronica got out, it appears to be billie's mom who opened the door.

"Oh Hi honey. I didn't know you were coming" the woman named I guess Maggie said.

"Oh no it was unexpected. We had to move out and we just found out that we are going to live next to you!" she smiles and Maggie goes crazy.

"oh really?? That's great!!" and with that, billie comes out.

"Oh hey babe, what's up??" she said, wearing a big t-shirt and some shorts.

"were moving next to your house babe!" melanie said with excitement.

Billie comes out of their house and walks to ours.

"wow I never knew this would happen" she was shocked. She looked at me up and down, before looking back at my sister.

"I know right??" here comes Mel again.

I walk towards our trunk and carried my box.

Billie then suddenly appeared on my back.

"let me help you there" she suggests.

"no thanks, you can help my sister though" I said trying to get away but she just doesn't want to listen.

"let. me." and she snatch the box away from my hands.

I looked for melanie and she was talking with my dad.

I just signed and walk in the house. Billie was going upstairs so I followed her.

"where do you want your room baby?" she asked, looking at me.

"first of all, stop calling me those names, I don't like them. And second of all, I can handle it myself." I spit out and luckily, no one hears us.

I snatch the box away from her hands and enter one of the rooms.

There were 4 rooms. I picked the second one. Just like what I did in our first house.

Billie didn't stop following me. I placed the box somewhere and turned around, only to get pinned on the wall by billie.

"what are you doing??" I whisper yell.

"come on, we know you like this, just like I do" she smirks but I pushed her away from me.

"You're out of your fucking mind. My sister is downstairs, go baby her and shit" I said.

I walked towards the stairs, trying to collect myself. I don't know what is happening. Why is this even happening??

Is she crazy?? I should say this to my sister.

"Melanie!" I slightly yell.

"what?" she replied.

"b-" "babe let's go there!" billie cuts me off.

"oh-um o-ok" my sister got into her arms.

Billie gave me a glance then a smirk.

This bitch, I swear.

~

______________________________________
I need sleep 🧍‍♀️🤡