15: Missing

Melanie's pov

I woke up with no y/n sleeping beside me.

I looked at the time and it was 4 am.

I wonder where she is.

I stand up from my bed and searched for her.

I started on the kitchen, no y/n.

Then the bathroom, still no y/n.

I walked back upstairs and looked into her room, her window was open? What is that? A ladder?

She must be somewhere outside.

But no, my gut was telling me to find her. I run towards my parents bedroom and knocked on their door.

Seconds later after my knocking, dad finally opened their door.

"what's up darling?" dad asked.

"dad I think y/n's missing" all the sudden, my voice starts to sound scared.

My heart was pounding.

"what do you mean?" my dad his face was pale.

"she was sleeping with me and t-then she's just gone. She never leaves this early. Her window is open and there was a ladder infront of it" I panic and he runs to mom.

"wake up y/m/n. Y/n's missing" he kept shaking mom until she was awake.

"what's happening??" she panics.

My dad said it all and we run to her room.

They saw that the ladder was there, her window was open.

"y/n!" my dad yells.

My mom runs downstairs and called the cops.

"please please my daughter is missing yes. I-I don't know someone took her when everyone was asleep. Please hurry up!" my mom was shaking.

"Mom we will find her don't worry" I try to calm down my mom.

Minutes later, cars of cops arrived outside our house and knocked on our door.

Dad let them in and they started to investigate, talking to mom, dad, and me.

The cops then roam around the house.

They checked every room, especially y/n's room.

One of the cops opened Veronica's room.

"may I ask, who's room is this?" the cop asked.

"oh it's my sister's room. She's actually dead" I said and flashbacks when back in my head.

"oh I'm so sorry to hear that" the cop said and continued to investigate.

Once they were done, some of them got out our backyard while someof them asked us questions.

"where was the last time you saw her?" they asked us.

"she was with me. Me and my girlfriend broke up so she was there to comfort me" I said. They nod and began to take notes.

"so she slept with you?" they asked and I nod.

"is there anything she said that may connect to any of this?"

"we don't think so" Mom answered.

They kept asking questions until the other cop asked a question.

"if you don't mind, what happened to your sister?" he asked.

"well someone killed her when we were in a vacation" my mom explained as tears were spilling out of her eyes.

They start to talk to eachother and take more notes.

"do you think, the person who killed your daughter may have taken your other daughter?" they said.

"that could be possible, but who would do this??" my dad asked. He was furious. We couldn't believe what was happening.

"well I think that's all for now. We will still update you later if we found some other possible ways or reason that she got taken away" they said goodbye.

Once they were gone, we tried to think about possible things connected to this.

"I'm not letting another one of our daughter away. We are not going to stop until we found your sister and also, maybe who killed Veronica" my dad said.

"my dear lord what is happening? Why is all of this happening to us??" my mom cries out.

"we will find her mom. I am sure of that" I assure, the other half of me was not sure. But I still believe we'll find her.

I will do anything just to find my sister, and find out who killed Veronica.

_____________

Y/n's pov

W-what am I doing here?

Ouch, my head hurts. Where am I? Why is this room so red?

~

______________________________________
What do you think will happen next? 👀