2: Jealousy

Billie's pov

Fuck. Why does this have to happen?

Melanie's sister, y/n, is just so God damn hot.

She stands above Melanie for me.

She's a goddess. I'm starting to catch feelings for her.

And I know when I want someone, I get them.

I head out of my room to the kitchen. I saw my parents and my brother, finneas, eating.

"oh there you are sweetie, come let's eat" my mom said and I joined them.

While I was preparing my breakfast, finneas asked me a question.

"soo any news about what happened last night?" and with that, I remember y/n.

I started to feel myself blush from the thought of getting much closer to her since I have her number now.

"well it was great. Everyone was chill" I said while eating my breakfast.

"well that's good. I mean your girlfriend is a really good person" my dad said.

"mhm" was all I answered. I really just want to hang out with y/n.

I remember I promised Melanie that I will take her out today.

I'd rather take y/n out. I feel much more feelings for her.

It feels so.. right to me.

I want to kiss her, hug her, make her mine, do couple things with her.

I just wish I met her first.

After I finished my breakfast, I got ready and hop in my car.

I drove off and finally got to Melanie's house.

I knocked on their door and y/n was there for me to open it.

She was just so effortlessly flawless.

She's wearing a short and a t-shirt that's about to cover her while short.

"oh hi billie. Melanie's getting ready, come in" she flashes a small smile on her face.

I could stare at her forever.

Suddenly, I saw she was with her little friend, Angela? Angel I guess.

I don't like her being with others. It makes me feel like I don't have a chance on making her mine and only mine.

And her friend Angel, she's a boyish type. Her actions around y/n actually makes them look like they are a couple.

I hate it very much. I get so jealous.

Y/n sat down beside her and her hands were all over y/n. They were laughing at some shit, I should be the one doing that with her.

Nobody else should except for me.

I sat down infront of them, waiting for Melanie.

"Billie!" Melanie slightly yells behind me.

I turn around to see her wearing a simple dress. It would look good on y/n.

"do you like it?" she ask.

"You look beautiful babe" I said. well we all know if that was y/n, I would be complimenting her alot now.

Melanie blushes and I can't help but think how y/n would look like if she actually blush at my words.

All I can think about is y/n!

"Let's go?" she ask.

"W-wait aren't we gonna be with them?" I ask, trying to convince Melanie to bring y/n and the annoying bitch with us.

"Oh um we didn't talk about that but, they can go with us" she said.

"it's actually perfect since no one will be home until tonight" she adds.

Yes! This is a good chance to make another step with y/n.

"what do you think y/n?" I said and y/n looks at me, locking her brown eyes with mine.

(for my brown eyes babies <3)

"is it ok to you?" she asked Angela.

"Yea that's cool" Angela said.

"wait I'll get dress" y/n said.

"You're already stunning" I murmured, but it seems like Melanie heard it.

"what was that babe?" she ask.

"oh it's nothing baby. Don't worry about it" I smile and she dismiss it.

Few minutes later y/n and her friend came out of the room, fully dressed up.

"fuck she's so beautiful" I whisper to myself.

"let's go?"

"yea let's go" I answer.

~timeskip~

Y/n's pov

We arrived at this popular place that has been surrounding the media.

There was a bunch of flowers, foods, and fun things to do. We were sitting in this table, waiting for billie and melanie.

Technically, this place is for couples.

"why are we even here? This place is definitely for couples" I tell Angel.

"I know right. But since it's more safe than staying home without anybody until tonight, maybe we can try to enjoy it in our own way" Angel said.

"what way?" I laughed a bit.

"You fucking know, the way we should do it" she starts to roam her hands around me, in a very uncomfortable way.

"um Angel I think you should probably s-"

"what? Stop? Would you like me to stop?" she starts.

"pleas- PLEASE Angel, I don't feel comfortable" I say and walk away.

I run to billie's car and I saw her there, maybe looking for something.

I finally reached the car and she saw me.

My eyes were watering, I try to stop it.

"W-what are you doing here?" I ask her.

"No what are You doing here? Are you ok love?" she starts to get worried.

I was all over her arms. Being around her arms feels just so comfy and warm.

"A-Angle was making me unc-comfortable" I answered.

"shhh don't worry y/n/n, I'm here"

Billie's pov

I fucking knew it, Angel wasn't good for her.

I am good for her. Look at her now, crying on my arms, finding comfort in me.

My baby is sad. I really want to kiss her.

"shhh don't worry y/n/n, I'm here"

You don't know how much I want to baby her. Not just today, but every fucking day.

I want to sleep with her, take care of her, ugh I just wish all this was true.

But wait? It can be all true, right?

~

______________________________________
I'm craving Mcdonalds. 🧍‍♀️

And I haven't gotten my period for 5 months now🧐