7

Was everything that happened yesterday a dream?

That was all Jimin thought as he typed away on his computer. Just because Jimin can be irresponsible sometimes doesn't mean he never works.

But in the middle of doing said 'work' he kept glancing at his phone in hopes for a call. Yoongi told him yesterday that he would get back to Jimin as soon as possible. And Yoongi always keeps his word.. right?

Meanwhile with the thief..

.

.

.

"It'll be my treat, miss."

"Are you sure?" The random girl's face flushed as she stared into Yoongi's face, she pulled out her wallet, "I brought money just in case."

"Ah it's fine, you aren't a bother." Yoongi sweet talked into getting the girl agree to let him pay, "And thank you for returning my bracelet."

"My pleasure."

He rarely went on dates, but this one wasn't a date, but rather a thank you. And he was willing to give the girl the time she deserved, but that's only because he would never see her again.

He smiled politely at the waiter and mouthed a  'thank you' once they arrived with two cups of coffee. He grabbed both of the cups and handed the girl hers.

She chuckled, "You're too kind."

"Oh, really? I'm not used to people telling me that."

"Really! I haven't felt this appreciated in ages. Thank you."

Yoongi basked in the compliment before getting to the real talk, "No, thank you. If you weren't there at the right moment, I would've been toast."

The girl knew the man meant it because of his tone, "I mean.. I still don't know what I was doing. But you're welcome? Besides, the cup of coffee is worth it."

"Right. Well is there anything else I can treat you to besides coffee?"

***

"Jimin, I'm telling you this guy's the most charismatic and polite person I've met." Jia ranted, "And heck, he didn't even give me his number! Just his voice alone-"

"Blah blah, shut up Jia. You're only saying that to flex that you go on dates and I don't." Jimin rolled his eyes, and tried his hardest to focus on his work.

Jia chuckled, "But still! Jimin, you have to meet this guy. Then you'll know what I'm talking about. He treated me like a princess. And I'm not even mad, even though I won't see him again."

Jimin's mind immediately created an image of Yoongi, his rough features softening instantly at the thought, maybe a small smile too, "I think I already know what you're talking about, he's probably better than whatever lame guy you hung out with."

Maybe the youngest rambled a little bit.

The eldest raised both of her eyebrows while Jimin desperately tried to stop himself from blushing, he just realized what he had revealed. It wasn't hard making the Park siblings blush.

"Jimin... shut up!"

"I didn't say anything!"

"You know what you said, Jimin! And.. that look!" She rushed to take a seat besides Jimin's office chair, "I can already tell you're whipped. So who is it?"

"Ah, I don't know." Jimin rubbed his neck, "And why am I even telling you this? This is private information."

"Ugh Jimin, I'm your sister!"