4

Yoongi stumbled out, almost tripping once Jimin opened the closet doors.

"Your sister?" He asked.

Jimin gave him a sharp look, most people mistook Jia for his girlfriend and it was embarrassing as hell. The fact that Yoongi got it correct surprised him. Actually no- the topic of their conversation proved that Jia was definitely not his girlfriend.

Yoongi looked at the clock on the wall and took off the excess tape still stuck on him. He didn't say anything to Jimin as he headed the towards the main door, he had a couple excuses in mind if people asked questions about why he was here.

Jimin locked the doors and put the keys in his pocket, "Don't."

Yoongi sighed, clearly tired of Jimin's antics, "Do I have to beg for the keys now? I seriously have to leave-"

"You think I'll let you go that easily?"

"Every time you say that your plan backfires. So I guess it's a yes?"

Jimin shook his head and looked at Yoongi in a serious manner, "I'll give you the keys as long as you do something for me."

"What?" Scoffed Yoongi, "Give you back your bag? I made it clear I won't do that-"

"No please," Jimin grabbed onto his arms to stop him from leaving, "I'll give you money for it."

Yoongi pulled his arm away, "It's cute to see you beg, but I'm not doing whatever you're going to ask me to do. That's the end."

Jimin stopped him yet again, getting himself pushed in the process, "Just listen to me okay?"

Looks like he isn't giving up, thought Yoongi.

Yoongi gave in, taking a seat on Jimin's chair, "You have the next minute to explain darling."

Jimin breath hitched at the pet name, "Well, be my fake boyfriend," He blurted out, "That's it. Please?"

The CEO was speaking about this like it was such a simple matter.

Yoongi sat up, amused, "You're going too fast. So you want me to be your fake boyfriend? I guess it's probably because of that conversation with you sister."

Jimin nodded excitedly, not caring that Yoongi overheard their conversation, "Exactly."

"Why me? Other people would beg to be in a relationship with you, for free. And I'm just this thief who ran away your bag," Yoongi said, "So no, though the offer was tempting," He began to stand up.

Jimin felt uneasy, "Please, I really need this."

Yoongi sighed, "And why would I help you? You don't even know my name."

Jimin froze, "What actually is your name?"

"Do I look dumb enough to tell you that?"

Jimin didn't care if he looked desperate, the guy was attractive. He knew that he didn't know anything remotely about the thief or his personality, but if he wanted something "real", this would be the best he could get for now. He didn't want to miss out on the chance and instead kill two birds with one stone. He pushed the thief back into the chair.

Yoongi shoved him, "Fuck don't start kneeling in front of me. Do you know how weird we look like?"

Jimin stepped on his heels, making Yoongi stop talking. He clicked his tongue, this wasn't professional at all. But he went back towards the thief and sighed.

"Please, I-"

"Your one minute is over darling."

Jimin groaned, just what he needed. He tried to stop the man from standing up from the chair, but he was too fast for Jimin's own good. His hands reached out but he could never touch him.