21

btw, in this story Namjoon can drive

***

"Tae, can you wake up?" Said the older as he aggressively shook his brother.

Contrary to Yoongi's words, the younger was fast asleep with no sign of movement. With a hint of disappointment, he then directed his gaze to Jimin who was busy doing something on his phone. He sighed and went up to Jimin without saying a word, too quiet for the younger to hear.

"So mind telling me the real reason you want us to go to your house tonight? Because Taehyung's showing no signs of waking up." Yoongi suddenly asked, earning a shiver out of Jimin who turned around, a bit startled.

"There's no 'real reason'." Retorted Jimin in a stern tone, facing the older, "I just want to help."

Sometimes Jimin has these moments where he's unable to take no for an answer- people can usually tell when they listen to his voice, even if they never talked with him before. 

"Help can wait until tomorrow morning." Yoongi mentioned, stopping to think about what to say next, "And you seemed awfully stressed when I was telling you about everything that happened."

Jimin scoffed, "Who wouldn't be?"

Yoongi pressed his lips together, "Look Jimin, you don't need to take this too seriously. It's not like I'm denying your help. All I'm saying is that your help can wait until later. I would rather have you not  loose sleep over this."

He then spotted the contact name on Jimin's screen as he peered over his shoulder, "What's up with you calling Jia?"

"I was about to call her." He admitted, "To pick us up. I realized that I didn't trust the Uber drivers, especially this late."

"So you were serious about us leaving for your house."

"I was." Said Jimin as he walked up to Yoongi's bed before sitting down, "I have this bad habit of trying to solve problems immediately as soon as they come up, sorry. I should've just listened to you instead."

Yoongi sat beside Jimin, "And you listened to me perfectly."

"I've never heard anyone tell me that." Said Jimin with a light scoff, "Jia always used to tell me I talked more than I listened."

"Well I wasn't sugarcoating what I said." Replied Yoongi, "And I'm not surprised you try to solve problems quickly, you work at a business. You have no time to beat around the bush in situations like that. You did help me today Jimin, you don't need to give me the entire world to prove that. Thanks for coming here in the first place."

From the corner of his eye, Yoongi noticed a slight grin form on Jimin's face.

"You make me do things I wouldn't normally do."  Jimin said before moving closer to the older's face, " But I can't tell if that's a good or a bad thing."

Yoongi couldn't help but chuckle, "Is what you're doing now one of those things?"

"Maybe it is. Now come on, lay down with me."

"Just a moment." And with that Yoongi stood up from the bed and turned off the lights for good, "I assume you're staying the night."

"It's not the best decision. But I'm going to anyway."

Yoongi tsked before teasingly shaking his head, "Just admit that you want to stay with me longer instead of going back to your chaotic work life."

"Stop teasing me for goodness sake."

"You know, one of these days, you won't be able to talk back or tease me in the first place." The older cocked an eyebrow.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Yeah okay."