8

It didn't take long until Yoongi saw a white sports car park in front of the Café. He chuckled to himself. At least Jimin abandoned the red car he came with before.

He saw the younger open the window of the passenger seat.

"Come in, why are you standing there?"

"Bossy much?" Said Yoongi as he got into the car, "Why'd you come with a different car this time?"

"I just took the first key I found."

"Yeah, I don't think I can ever get used to this."

"You kind of need to." Replied Jimin as he started the car, "We're going to discuss the rules of this relationship- fake relationship at my office."

"And what's in it for me?"

"Money." Said the CEO, "I'll pay you five grand weekly."

"Shit, that's a ton of money."

Jimin chuckled and glanced at the older, "So are you in?"

Yoongi placed his arm on the left armrest- yes, Jimin's car had armrests, and leaned backwards. He sighed.

"Firstly, I want you to explain something to me while we're on our way to your office."

Jimin nodded in response, "Go ahead, ask me."

"It's more like a promise, Jimin."

The younger's breath hitched, he didn't know why but the atmosphere suddenly became tense. Maybe because the older uttered his name.

"Promise this relationship will stay fake, and nothing more."

How cliché.

Jimin sighed, he wasn't surprised the man would make him promise that, "Well, I.. I don't know about that."

"You don't know what you're getting yourself into." Said Yoongi, "You'll get nothing out of being with me."

The CEO gulped, "But-"

"I know how it works, sweetheart. I'm not dumb." Yoongi raised an eyebrow, "You would be completely blind and ignorant to think the public's going to accept me as your actual partner."

"But what you said doesn't make any sense." Argued Jimin, "Even though our relationship is fake, it'll also be public."

Yoongi almost choked, "Are you serious? I thought you were only doing this to get back your sister. You're better off at getting with a random girl of some other powerful CEO and fake dating her. As long as money's on the table, someone must accept."

Jimin tsked and glanced at the man, how was he this dumb? 

"There's more to it than just that. I'm sick and tired of all the fake dating rumors, so if I suddenly show the public that I'm in a relationship, then they won't make rumors anymore."

"Yeah alright, I got that." Yoongi muttered, "But you're forgetting an important part of all of this."

"Forgetting what?" The younger questioned.

Right then he received a text from Hoseok, but ignored it.

The thief shook his head, "You're either stupid, completely ignorant, or blinded by some stupid crush. You really think Korea is going to accept the fact that you're gay? Heck, I don't even think you came out yet, am I right?"

Jimin's life suddenly flashed before his eyes. He tried to think of a reason why he didn't publicize his sexuality. And all of it came down to one thing.

The public won't accept it. Instead of taking it normally, they'd shun him for it. But that's the media for you. Now why did Jimin forget about that! Yoongi was right, he was blinded by the idea of fake dating someone that actually interested him to even care about the media.