14

Long Chapter

----

Yoongi's heart felt empty as he watched Jimin run towards his house's front gate. He sighed and shook his head, attempting to get rid of his lingering feelings as he got on his motorcycle again.

Oh god, how he wanted this to be one time thing. But no matter what, he always gets sent back to the certain CEO.

From the outside Yoongi just looked like a normal person with nothing going on, but he was actually playing an internal game of, 'He likes Jimin' and 'He likes Jimin not' in his mind.

He finally decided on the latter and chose to shut down his feelings for good, and instead focused on the road in front of him to distract himself.

He always needed a distraction.

And where was he going?

To the hospital of course.

***

"What if other people get the wrong idea Mr. Kim?" Seokjin insisted for an answer as he followed Namjoon inside the cat café.

"Like what, sir?" Namjoon asked, his attention obviously on something else, he suddenly blurted out, "I think I saw my boss."

"You mean Mr. Park?" Seokjin's eyes widened, "Where?"

The younger shook his head, "Forget it."

"Why are you still calling me sir, we're not at work." Said Seokjin.

"Technically, we are."

"It's obviously not inside a cat café, so where do we have to go to discuss everything like you said?" The older inquired.

"My house."

Seokjin suddenly stopped all movement, "That won't be professional."

"Then where do you want to go, sir." The secretary asked in a softer tone.

"I.." He didn't have an answer, "I don't know."

"Do you feel unsafe with me?" Namjoon asked straiforwardly.

"I can defend myself just fine, thank you very much. There's no reason for me to feel unsafe around you." Seokjin answered roughly, "Why did you ask me to come here in the first place?"

Namjoon bit his lip, "To get brunch."

"Is this a work meeting or a brunch date Mr. Kim?" The older raised an eyebrow.

Namjoon suddenly looked away from Seokjin and pretended his words didn't affect him, he hesitated.

Seokjin scoffed, "This was never about work, right? All you wanted to do was waste my time and-"

"Please listen to me, sir." Namjoon interrupted, "I never intended to waste your time, I just thought you'd prefer us getting some food beforehand. My treat."

"I'd rather not."

"I'm okay with that." Answered Namjoon, "How about I call a taxi to get us to my house, sir?"

Seokjin didn't get why Namjoon was so eager to take him to his house.

"How about this? I know a quiet place nearby that's perfect to discuss work, it's walking distance so you don't need to waste money on a taxi." Seokjin just now thought of a new idea, "Let's get out of here."

Namjoon let out a heavy breath, "Alright, sir."

The secretary didn't know what to expect as he mindlessly followed the older man out of the cat café, and then onto the other side of the street.