𝐓𝐅𝟐: 𝐒𝐈𝐗

Start from the beginning

or should i just bust in there shoot everybody, grab diamond and come home?

nah.

i gotta do something terrible than that.

i already killed those cops that played on my top while i was getting arrested and shit.

i forgot some tho, but ima get em.

gut up aliyah's body and feed it to the maggots.

cut her head off and put it on the wall like you won a prize possession.

nah..do what you said you was gonna do the day you got arrested

i grabbed another blade and slid my middle finger on if.

ima make diamond pay a little bit for telling the bitch where we was at, can't do too much to her cause she pregnant, but she can't get off that easy.

i know what to do that'll make her ass act right, she gon be traumatized and hurt but thats good.

i looked at one of my favorite picture of her and smirked.

as much as i wanted to fuck her up again when i was locked up, i couldn't be mad at her for too long.

i can't. she really can't do no wrong in my eyes.

she was just scared and thought we needed a break from each other.

i felt my dick harden as i kept looking at the picture.

i threw my blade at aliyah picture and grabbed the lotion for the drawer.

nobody bet not bother me.

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲, 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝟒:𝟎𝟏𝐩𝐦

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲, 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝟒:𝟎𝟏𝐩𝐦

i can just feel it.

he's coming for me, i know it.

"fuck!" i threw my head back as tears fell from my eyes.

i got up and peeked out the window, his men watching my house like its a movie or something.

i really don't want to bring my baby in that kinda lifestyle.

he gonna beat on me while i'm pregnant, or leave me back in the basement for days or even worse starve me.