Seiko!

Previously

"I think we should invite that guy too... he's an interesting one!" I say smiling again.

"Yare Yare..." a certain raven haired man says smiling a little.

Now

Y/N POV

I woke up in a big room with a little dresser next to a window. The sun shining through the lightly stained glass decorating the floor with a bunch of spots and light. I slowly lift myself up into a sitting position and lift my arms up to get a good stretch.

"AHAIAHUHIihJG," I let out a satisfied scream from the stretch.

I look around and grab my uniform and bat. Putting it on grab the bandages that Holly lent me the night before. I put my socks on and walk out the room with my bat resting on the crook of my neck.

"Hey..." says Jotaro who just closed the door to his room.

"Heyyyy too, " I said pointing my bat at him playfully.

He covers his face with his hat once again and walks to the gates that lead to the outside of his house. He stops in his tracks suddenly.

"That's weird..." He says looking at the house. 

"What's weird?" I ask tapping my bat on my leg.

He starts walking back to the door ignoring my question.

"Oooh," I say gleefully following him.

He doesn't question my sounds and heads to the sound of someone yelling.

"NO!!!" Avdol yells holding Holly's body.

I watch Avdol hold Holly body before gently dropping her on the floor, Mr. Joestar suddenly slams Jotaro on the wall beside us.

"NO!!!!" Mr. Joestar bellows out clenching Jotaro's collar tightly.

"Mr. Joestar..." Avdol whispers out.

"What happened?" I say staring at the unconscious woman.

"I've always known... that this might come to pass but... my girl! She is so pure that I had hope! Hope that Dio's curse would just pass her by! But how can such a sweet spirit ever resist what comes next!" Mr. Joestar yells out still holding Jotaro.

Jotaro roughly grabs his grandfathers hand and squeezes it for dear life.

"What... What can we do!" Jotaro yells out as sweat forms on his forehead.

"We must kill Dio! We have to find him to break this curse!" Mr. Joestar yells out now holding his daughter gently.

"But my pictures only show him in a black room, how can we possibly find him!" Mr. Joestar yells out pulling a picture out of his pocket.

"My stand my be able to show us!" Jotaro says swiping the picture out of Mr. Joestar's hand.

His stand comes out looking at the picture intensely. Jotaro hands it a pen and a paper. The stand starts to draw with incredible speed. Jotaro flips the picture to show us a fly. 

" A fly?" I say looking at the detailed picture.

"Not just any fly! I know that fly!" Avdol says with a slightly surprised expression on his face.

" Do you have an encyclopedia!" Avdols yells out looking at Jotaro with a cautious gaze.

"We have a library it's down the hall," Jotaro's says pointing to the left.

"This has been eventful..." I say before grabbing my bat to check up on Jotaro.

His eyes search the floor rapidly as if thoughts were coming in faster then a bullet. He clenches his hand tightly as his knuckles turn white.