Culture Shock!

Previously 

"Jotaro laughing again~," Kakyoin says with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Shut up you morons," Jotaro says hiding his face once again.

"Hiding again-" I say before Jotaro yells a quick, " I said SHUT UP!"

Kakyoin and I both burst into laughter as the elevator finally reaches our floor.

Now

Y/N's Pov

"So we're finally on our way to India..." Polnereff says looking out the train window.

"By the way what happened to that girl that was following us?" Polnereff asks turning to our table where I was sitting next to Kakyoin and Jotaro.

"I'm pretty sure she went to go see her father," I answer taking the cherry-flavored lollipop out of my mouth.

My bat rested on the tops of my shoes as I watched Kakyoin stare at Jotaro's plate.

"Hey, Jojo? Are you gonna eat those cherries? I know it doesn't seem like much but those are my favorite fruits, could I have them?" Kakyoin asks pointing to his plate.

"Sure," Jotaro says handing him the two cherries.

"Thank you..." Kakyoin says before trying to balance the cherry on his tongue.

"You know that stand user did the same thing too?" I say poking Kakyoin's shoulder.

"I doubt he was this good though," Kakyoins says with the cherry still on his tongue.

"Rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero rero," Kakyoin swirls the cherry around before tying the stem into a little tie.

He sticks out his tongue showing me and Jotaro with a prideful look in his eyes. Jotaro makes a disgusted face and covers his hat with his face.

"Yeah, that guy dropped it within a few seconds, but I wonder what else you can do with that tongue," I say making him choke on his cherry.

"Y-Y/N!" Kakyoin says covering his face with one arm.

"What pretty boy? Is something wrong?" I say making him back up into the window seat.

I crawl onto him and twirl his hair in my fingers making his face explode with a darker blush.

"J-Jotaro help!" Kakyoin says turning to Jotaro with a burning face.

"I think you'll be fine, we're almost to India anyways," Jotaro says looking out the window trying to make Kakyoin more scared.

"Haha! Why'd you think Jotaro was gonna help?!" I say getting off the flustered boy.

"Gosh, your such a tease! How come you don't do this to Jotaro as much! It's always me!" Kakyoin says folding his arms.

"Oh, do you not like it?" I say nonchalantly expecting him to say yes.

"N-No! I just... I wish I could do the same I guess... also Jotaro rarely gets flustered!" Kakyoin says shyly before pointing to Jotaro.

"Oh yeah? Watch this," I walk up to Jotaro and pick up his hat and place it on my head.

"Hey, woman! Give me my damn hat back," He says glaring up at me.

"Hey, Jotaro has anyone ever told you how pretty your eyelashes are? Your starting to make me jealous~," I say as his ocean blue eyes widen in confusion.

His face turns a small tint of red before he tries to grab his hat once again.

"Aw too slow Jotaro~, you're blushing how cute!" Jotaro's face burns up as his wavy black curls fall on top of his forehead.