Tower of Gray

Previously

"It's time!" Avdol declares as we stand by the gates of Jotaro's home.

They all strike a pose while I stood by the side swinging my bat out of boredom.

"I can tell this is gonna be fun as hell," I say following their lead.

Now

"I've never been on a plane before," I say walking inside the plane filled with people.

We all take a seat near each other and proceed to try to kill some time. Kakyoin sat with Avdol, Jotaro sat with his grandfather, and I sat next to some random old man. I looked in front of me seeing Kakyoin doze off. His little hair piece moved slightly from his breathing. I look to my left to see Jotaro staring out the window with a calm expression on his face. I let a deep sigh out trying to take the time to sleep.

"BZZZZZ" a sound that thoroughly annoyed me went by my ear.

I see a big black beetle flying through the air, the biggest bug I've ever seen. I didn't think much of it and just sent some Hamon towards it. It barely dodged it pissing me off.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I say a little too loudly earning a stare from Kakyoin.

Kakyoin sees the fly and his eyes widen a bit. I look to see the bug had gained all of our attentions.

"That bug is way to big to not be a stand!" Kakyoin explains looking around with weary eyes.

"Bro what that's a stand! This early in the game?" I say now standing up.

"Oh wait that means we get to fight!" I smile at my thoughts as the others stand up as well.

"Jojo! Right by your head its huge!" Kakyoin says pointing to Jotaro.

"Fuck!" I say quickly turning my head to Jotaro's direction.

The bug opens it mouth to revel a pink tongue like thing with sharp ends splitting it. I squirm a little at the sight of the saliva falling from its mouth.  

"Don't worry I'll take care of it," Jojo declares pulling his stand out.

His stand swipes at the bug with incredible speed but the beetle dodges.

"This stand is known for taking their victims tongues first! This is the stand of the tower card!" Avdol explains pointing to the stand.

"Tower of Gray!" Avdol yells out looking at the bug.

All of a sudden the bug launches its tongue through Star Platinum hand aiming for his mouth. Luckily he catches the bugs attack by his teeth, literally.

"This thing is annoying as hell!" I say looking at the bug who was stuck.

Star Platinum releases a fury of attacks at the bug, " ORA ORA ORA ORA ORAAAAA!!"

The bug fucking dodges all of them. My eyes follow the bug around rapidly. The bug starts to laugh.

"Even if you fired guns only one centimeter in front of me... none of them could touch my stand!" The bug screeches out.

"Who could the stand user be! They're all asleep!" Joseph says as his eyes dart around the room.

While we were distracted for a split second the bug flies through the seats taking the passengers tongues effectively killing them. My eyes widen as the bug drags the bloodied tongues on the wall writing the word "Massacre!"

"That son of a bitch!" I say gripping my bat.

The old man I was sitting next to wakes up, "Whats all that noise for?" he says reaching for the wall.