Hotel? Trivago.

Previously

"Shut up Jotaro!" Kakyoin says folding his arms and turning away from us.

" Somebody's mad-" I say as Kakyoin screams in embarrassment.

"YOU TOO Y/N, SHUT UP!!" Kakyoin screams waking up Mr. Joestar.

Now

Y/N Pov

We arrive in Singapore looking for a nice hotel to stay at.

"Hey, you there! You just threw garbage on the ground! I'm gonna have to place a 500-dollar fine on you!" The policeman says pointing at Polnereff's luggage.

I let out a small laugh as Polnereff gives the policeman a side hug almost being able to choke the man.

"All I see is my luggage right there on the ground, mind telling me where this trash is?" Polnereff says pointing to his bag.

"T-That's your luggage?! My apologies sir!" The policeman says running away.

"Kya hahaha!" Anne laughs loudly making the group stare at her questioningly.

"She's still here?" Polnereff says disappointed.

"It seems she doesn't have a place to stay, you should tell her nicely to come with us to the hotel," Mr. Joestar says nudging Polnereff.

"Let's not hurt her pride-" I start before hearing Polnereff's blunt orders to the girl.

"Hey! You're pretty poor, aren't you? So you can come with us for now," Polnereff says pointing back at us.

"I fucking knew it," I breathe out as the girl gets very offended at Polnereff.

TIME SKIP

I end up sharing a room with Anne and getting a proper shower before laying on the bed in exhaustion. I take my stand out hoping it would show me a few things it could do. 

"So can you talk or something-" she suddenly connects her forehead with mine giving me all the information I need.

Stand name: Candy Land

First Ability: The stronger the user's emotions are the better control they have over the enemy, basically, they put the enemy in a trance by touching them. This "trance" is called Candy Land because the enemy can think of nothing else but that world that they hallucinate themselves into. This allows the user to get a good start on hitting them or just leaving them in the trance. The only way to pull them out of the trance is if the user/ their stand hits them or time runs out. Based on the user's emotions the time can vary.

Second ability: six-armed punch (literally what it says)

Third ability: Clown's Drug makes the enemy extremely "drunk" they start to spill anything on their mind. Whilst the enemy is "drunk" they hallucinate the user as a family or friend and stop attacking them entirely. The time limit is based on how much the enemy is bleeding making the consumption worse. It can last from 30 seconds to 5 minutes based on how many open wounds they have on their body.

Other Ability:???

I hear knocking at the door and get up opening it quickly. I swing the door open as my eyes light up seeing both of my favorite boys.

"Hey Y/N, Mr. Joestar says it's dangerous to be alone right now, so he told us to all go to his room," Kakyoin says with his violet eyes sparkling in the hotel's yellow-tinted lights.

"Yeah what he said, we uh came to pick you up," Jotaro says looking up at something above me and scratching his neck lightly.

I get a good look at Jotaro's tanned skin and his sharp jawline.