Monkey

Previously 

"Stop being gross in front of me! That guy is nasty anyways let's go Y/n!" She says pulling me up the stairs.

I look back at Jotaro who tips his hat to cover his face once again. Though the hat covers most of his face I see the corner of his lips tug into a little smile. I feel myself start to smile as well.

"You can't hide that smile from me, Jojo!" I yell making his face redden.

Now 

Y/N's POV

We all climb on top of the ship seeing no one on board similar to that of a ghost town.

"What the... this ship! It's practically empty!" Mr. Joestar says looking walking in the middle of the ship.

"There's no one aboard at all!" Avdol chimes in looking at the dust on the controls.

"Maybe all of them are taking a dump?" Polnereff says earning a chuckle from me and Kakyoin.

We walk past a cage with an ape of some sort inhabiting it.

"Why is there a monkey on some lone ship?" I say holding onto Jotaro's jacket.

I grip my bat staring at the orangutan with cautious eyes.

"It's an orangutan," Kakyoin says putting a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"That means someone must be feeding it! Let's try and find them!" Mr. Joestar says leading us back to the main part of the ship.

Avdol stands next to a pair of sailors under a hook placed very weirdly the hook begins to move about to hit one of the sailors.

"Avdol behind you! That sailor is in danger!" Mr. Joestar screams.

Avdol turns around quickly but the sailor's face was already pierced in. The hook's sharp point stuck out of his head. His teeth hang out of his jaw as blood pours onto the wooden floorboards. Everyone stares at the dead man hanging from the hook only fear staying in the man's last moments.

"What a terrible way to welcome a child," Jotaro says covering Anne's eyes.

"It moved without anyone touching the buttons!" A sailor yells.

"Did you see anything Avdol?" I ask putting a hand on the man's shoulder.

"No I'm sorry, I was the closest to the incident yet... I didn't see a thing..." Avdol says clenching his fist and staring at the ground.

"Does anyone see any stands?" The older man asks.

"..no," Polnereff breaths out staring at the dead man's body.

"I'll use my stand to look for him!" Kakyoin says pulling out Hierophant Green.

"Hey, there might be a shower on this boat let's go look for one!" Anne says pulling my wrist.

I slip Jotaro's jacket off and throw it to him quickly, he catches it easily as I go back to following Anne. We walk into the room with the caged monkey and Anne stops in front of it curiously.

"tap tap" The monkey points to the lock on its cage.

"You want me to unlock it for you? I can't I don't have a key," Anne says pointing at herself.

We start to walk away but the monkey pulls out an apple that was cut in half.

"By the looks of it, this apple was cut recently," I say staring at the cut apple in front of me.

Suddenly the monkey pulls out a cigarette and lights it up causing a small cloud of smoke to come out. My breathing hitches as I grip the bat tighter.

"You're a very smart monkey," Anne says innocently.