Revenge

Quick warning: This chapter contains sexual assault! Nothing too bad just kinda uncomfortable especially since its the villian.

Previously

We suddenly hear someone from the town next to us yell out in pain.

"That must be where the stand user is!" I yell pointing to the town.

"I'm not entirely sure how it works... but he's moving at the speed of light. That's faster than any person can see, but I knew once that kid closes his eye the only place he could go to was my eye since I was the closest!" Polnereff says with a small smile.

"J.Geil you bastard! I'm finally gonna get revenge!" Polnereff says running towards the town.

Now

Y/N's POV

The three of us make it to the town looking for anyone heavily injured. We see a man by the entrance breathing heavily.

"We've finally found you, J. Geil!" Polnereff yells pointing his stand's sword toward the man.

"My name is Jean Perrie Polnereff! I know the secret to your stand! Being able to jump from one mirror to another... it's essentially a stand that can move at the speed of light, there is no way I can catch it. However, if it changes location, it's defenseless! If it weren't for these two and Avdol, I probably would've died without realizing what was happening to me!" My eyes widen as I realize the bleeding man's hands were completely normal.

"Polnereff this isn't the stand user!" I choke out as a knife is thrown into my back.

I look over to see Polnereff also had a knife in his back.

"Polnereff! Y/N!" Kakyoin yells.

I groan in pain before looking back to see the real stand user.

"Ku Ku Ku! Over here!" The man yells making the other two look at the ugly man who was coming toward us.

"That is..." Polnereff starts looking at the man with the two right hands.

"That cutie was right! The real J. Geil is me!" He yells licking his lips.

I feel shivers fall down my spine in disgust. Kakyion shakes with a bit of anger before stepping in front of me protectively.

"Ku Ku Ku... That was just a drifter who came to town! Ha! You fools fell for it! All I had to do was cut him up the same way and you thought nothing of it! You really shouldn't have gone after me without seeing my face! Now once I kill you two I'll save that girly for last, I'll treat her the same way I did with your dear sister!" He says with a crazed look in his eyes.

"You..!" Kakyoin pulls out Hierophant Green at the man's disgusting words.

"Emerald-" Kakyoin gets interrupted by J. Geils weird-ass laughter.

"Hold up! Look around you!" Kakyoin grits his teeth angrily seeing the crowd around us.

"Hey, all of you! These two gentlemen told me they're giving out money!" J Geil shouts as something grabs me I try to shout but it tightens its hold and drags me over to J.Geil.

"What!" Polnereff yells.

"Where'd Y/N go!" Kakyoin yells searching for me.

"Ku Ku Ku! Do you understand what's happening! Now you've lost your precious little girlfriend haven't you!" He says making Kakyoin's head snap toward him.

"Give us money!" Someone in the crowd yells

"Thank you!" A kid says holding his hands out.

"This is wonderful!" A man cheers.