Jean Pierre Polnereff

Previously

"You! You are an enemy!" Kakyoin says pointing to the man.

Avdol flips the table at the mans words as his stand comes out in a fury of fire. I grip my bat tighter wanting to join. Jotaro pulls me behind him and Kakyoin covering my line of sight.

"Magician's Red!" Avdol yells as and eagle screech sores through my ears.

Now

Two armored hands emerge from the bowls and plates of food that had fallen on the floor.

"It's a stand!" Mr Joestar says pointing the hands.

One of the hands carries a rapier and stabs Mr. Joestar's hand. I run past Kakyoin and Jotaro in attempt to help the old man.

"Take this!" I say lifting my bat.

I try to hit the armored hand that had pierced Mr. Joestar's hand, but my bat goes through it as if it were a ghost. I lose my balance a bit before backing away.

"What the hell!" I say gripping my bat harder.

"Only stands can injure stands Y/N, leave this to me!" Avdol says glaring at the stand in front of us.

The armored hands emerge showing the entire stand, he starts to cut the fire that Magicians Red threw at him. He carves a random table top into a clock and points to it.

"A sword did all of that!?" Kakyoin says in disbelief.

"My stand is the chariot card! The machine of war... Silver Chariot!" The man says resting a hand on his hip.

The mans gaze stays on Avdol, never wavering.

"Muhammad Avdol, your challenge has been accepted! I've carved a burning clock into that table! You'll die before it strikes twelve!" He says menacingly.

"You have a way with your sword but, it'll take more then ego to kill me!" Avdol says throwing his arm into the clocks direction.

"Half of the clock has gone up in flames!" Mr. Joestar yells in bewilderment.

"That's right... we have yet to meet. You've been so kind to share a meal with me," He says tapping his forehead.

"With Jean Pierre Polnereff," He says looking at everyone in our group.

"I appreciate the introduction, and yet..." He says as a bunch of little balls of flames form in the air.

"I hope you don't think the flames of Magician's Red only burn upward with the wind!" Avdol yells pointing at Polnereff.

Polnereff says nothing and suddenly throws 5 metallic coins into the air. Silver Chariot stabs through all of them perfectly through the middle.

"Holy shit!" I say watching  fire form around the coins.

"He stabbed through all five coins in one strike!" Mr. Joestar says pointing at Silver Chariot.

"No look again!" Jotaro says pointing at the fire on the coins.

"Ah I see, he's cut a little fire for each coin," Avdols says folding his arms calmly.

"Let us leave at once, you are not at full power in this room!" Polnereff says already walking out the door.

We all run after Polnereff who was standing in the middle of open area surrounded by weird statues. Jotaro, Kakyoin, and Mr. Joestar stand at the entrance of the garden with me, watching Avdol fight Polnereff.

Time skip because Y/N doesn't do anything until Polnereff is defeated.

"Yuck! This part is so gross hurry up!" Mr. Joestar says squirming at the buds sight.

Jotaro rolls his eyes in annoyance as he pulls out the bud. It flies threw the air near me.

"Oh cool!" I say swinging at the bug again.

Before I could even use my Hamon it disintegrates, making me lower my bat in disappointment.

"Aw what the shit!" I say annoyed.

"Don't worry I'm sure you'll get to fight something later on," Kakyoin says putting a gentle hand on my shoulder.

At the docks

"So this will be our boat!" Mr. Joestar says pointing at the ship in front of us.

"Monsieur Joestar, may I ask you a bizarre question?" Polnereff asks.

"Go ahead," Mr. Joestar says looking back at the Frenchman.

"You've been wearing that glove all this time even while we we're eating... your left hand isn't a right hand is it?" Polnereff asks pointing at his left hand.

My eyebrow raises at his question.

"That is a rather bizarre question, isn't it?" He says.

"Why do you ask?" Mr. Joestar asks giving the Frenchman a confused look.

"I'm looking for the man who killed my sister..." Polnereff says as his face darkens.

"He was a man with two right hands," Polnereff says lifting his face up.

His eyes sparkle a bit at liquid forms in his eyes. His pained face makes my eyes to soften at his emotions. Mr. Joestar pulls his glove off revealing a medal hand.

"50 years ago... a battle wound," Mr. Joestar says looking at the mans somber eyes.

Polnereff pauses for a second before beginning again, " I'm sorry if I was rude..." He says looking down at the ground.

Nobody's POV

Polnereff explains his story to the crusaders, keeping his back turned to them. His eyes water a little as he explains his deep hatred for the man that had stolen his sisters innocence away and had left her dead. He clenches his fist before turning back to the group all with apologetic looks on their faces.

"No one would believe what she said... but I knew what kind of man this must be! After all, I've been hiding my own abilities all these years." Polnereff says looking at their eyes.

"The killer was... a stand user!" Mr Joestar says eyes widening in realization.

"And I swore that very day... to avenge the cruel fate of my sister! To use my own stand to hunt the killer down and make him pay... with his very life!" Polnereff yells pointing to the skies.

"It was one year ago that I met Dio and was sent to attack you people!" Polnereff says putting his hand down.

"The flesh bud helps- but Dio is quite the manipulator," Avdol says folding his arms.

"Yeah and judging by this story, I bet the man with two right eyes is working with him already," Kakyoin says putting a finger on his chin.

"This guy is such an ass," Y/N says quietly.

"I want to go to Egypt with you!"  Polnereff says holding his fist up.

Everyone stays quiet for a second staring at the silver haired man with content faces.

"Um hi! Can you take a photo of us please!" Two woman ask approaching Jotaro.

"Shut up! Go bother someone else!" Jotaro says turning his back to them.

Y/N's POV

"Shut up! Go bother someone else!" Jotaro yells as he turns his back at the thots.

Polnereff runs over to them immediately taking the camera.

"I'll take your picture!" He says giving them a big smile.

"It's a pity I can only take your picture and not your heart!" He says holding the camera up.

"His mood changes on a dime!" Kakyoin says standing behind me.

"French guy horny~" I say holding the "y" sound.

"Give me a break, it's like his bottom half has a mind of it's own," Jotaro's sighs in disappointment.

"Ooh that was a good one," I say punching Jotaro's arm softly.