Chapter Thirty-Five

Start from the beginning

"Buongiorno" Levi said as he entered the kitchen, folding the sleeves of his shirt up as he walked over towards the kettle.

"Beau, how did you sleep?" He asked, turning around to face the bunch with a piping hot cuppa in one hand, the other resting on the counter behind him as he leaned on it.

"Good, thank you" Synn said, nodding his head at Levi. Levi smiled, pleased by his answer.

"Alfred is taking ye to school. Beau, feel free to do whatever while they're out" Levi said, walking towards the counter and grabbing a muffin also.

"I suggest rest, Auroras a pain in the ass" Axel suggested, winking at Synn. Aurora grabbed another muffin and threw it Axel, smirking at it hit him straight in the forehead and dropped into his lap. He glared at her, grabbing it and was about to fling it at her until Isaac turned around and caught him.

"Axel, don't play with your food" Isaac scolded. Axel dropped the muffin with a frown. Aurora sat giggling to herself, causing Axel to stick his tounge out at her. Synn looked down at Aurora from the corner of his eye in amusement. "Alfred's probably out in the car, don't keep him waiting" Isaac continued. The triplets gathered their things and got down from the counter. Elijah kissed the top of Auroras head as she hopped dkwn drom the seat.

"Bye Beau!" Aurora yelled as she left the kitchen. Synn turned around, watching her leave. It was really weird this whole name thing. He wasn't even used to hearing her call him by his real name, but it was still weird hearing her call him Beau. He hated the name quite frankly. He nearly killed Bruise when he seen it but he told him he had a say but didn't bother with it, which was true.

"Someone has a crush" Elijah smirked. Synn turned back around and looked at Elijah with a flat look. He knew that it was only because they were friends, there was no chance that girl could have a crush on him. He couldn't justify it though to her brothers, which but him in an awkward position.

"I probably should have hired a 60 year old wrinkly man" Levi muttered spitefully.

"She'd still flirt with him" Elijah shrugged. Levi shot him a blank look, causing him to grin cheekily.

~*~

Synn hadn't showed up at school that day. Aurora was sure he was just busy though. School had finished and she was at her locker, waiting for Atlas and Axel, they were taking quite a while. Suddenly she heard footsteps. She looked towards her right and seen Atlas running towards her. She frowned when she didn't see Axel with him.

"What's taking ye so long? Where's Axel?" Aurora asked pushing away from the lockers.

"I know, we're sorry. Beau is outside, he's gonna bring you home" Atlas said apologetically. Auroras frown deepened.

"What, why?"

"Axel got in trouble with his history teacer, his project was apparently inappropriate or something. He called Alfred in to pretend to be his father so we don't really know how long it'll take before he figure out that we in fact were adopted and decided to ring home to Levi instead" Atlas explained breathlessly. Aurora was exhausted just listening to him. She was sure the teachers already knew they weren't adopted byt didn't bother to argue. It was obviously Axels lie anyway.

"Okay, well I'll see you at home. Text me if you need anything" Aurora said, giving Atlas a quick hug before making her way out of the school. Once she exited the building, she paused at the doors to have a look around for a car that could be Synns. She had only ever seen him ride the motorbike but there no chance he would have been allowed collect her on that. Levi would kill him. The doors to the school opened again behind her and chatter followed the arrival. She turned around and seen the varsity jackets before she seen the faces. It wasn't long before she locked eyes with Jace. Aurora quickly turned around, feeling slight panicked. Noah still wasn't back in school after the incident. Jace was however, liek nothing ever happened. She didn't mind Jace, but she thought he'd surely be bitter about what happened to his friend and might find a way to blame Aurora. Sebastian Knight certainly did.