thirty-one.

——— thirty-one|the beauty ———

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

——— thirty-one|the beauty ———

Park Jimin fell in a deep hole.

Though his face held little to none expressions, and his body was unmoving to not ruin the shot he's currently taking, he was freaking out inside. Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit.

Because across him was Han Yoona, and she looked ethereal. Surreal. Divine. Exquisite. The list could go on and on, and he'll still be in awe whenever she passed him.

He gulped, gnawing the inside of his bottom lip. How could he stay sane in this situation? He doesn't know. But whatever was keeping him on ground was loosing its grip, a few tugs away from completely bursting with hidden truths.

"Was that okay?" Yoona had asked.

It was more than okay. It was great. No, it's even more than that! Otherworldly! Transcendental! Out of this world! Heavenly!

He was so close to dropping his thoughts out loud, but he took ahold of himself and nodded, taking a step closer to the woman and showed her the clip he just took. A whiff of vanilla perfume sent him back to the past, the times they're together skidded in a row in his mind. His past self would not believe that the perfume he hated would soon be his favorite, all because of a girl he first deemed to be cocky and annoying.

"Have I ever mentioned that I like your perfume?" His mouth ran without thought, and Yoona simply glanced up at him with a quick furrow of her eyebrows. "I'm not fond of vanilla scents, yet I like it when it's on you. It's weird."

What's weird is what I'm saying! Stop talking!

"No one can resist me, so that's honestly understandable." Yoona was joking, it was obvious with the usage of the tone, but Jimin chuckled and nodded, agreeing to her statement.

"Well you're one of a kind, so it makes sense why no one can."

Park Jimin fell in a deep hole.

But this time, its six feet deeper. All he wanted was to let the earth swallow him whole.

Yoona smiled, fully facing the guy with a teasing look evident on her grinning face. "Okay, Mr. Flirtatious. You seemed to be in a much better mood compared to before. Is it because I was extraordinary? Hmm, one of a kind?"

The tips of his ears was burning, and he thanked the gods that his hat covered it from her line of sight. Forcing a roll of an eye, he answered, "whatever helps you sleep at night."

𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒. 𝐩𝐣𝐦जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें