nineteen.

——— nineteen|reminders ———

Jimin let out a loud sigh as he dropped the rough draft of the script for the film project, his thumb rubbing against the skin of his bottom lip. He was having second thoughts about the first scene of the first act, having a difficult time in envisioning whoever student will land the main roles.

He was too into his own world that he failed to hear his door opening, footsteps echoing in the small hallway that leads to both his small living room and kitchen area. Only when he saw a silhouette standing near him did he look up and yell out a profanity in surprise, seeing none other than Jungkook with his camera pointed at him. He was clad in his usual, everyday clothes— a black and white bomber jacket due to the upcoming winter wind, white shirt underneath with the front tucked in his black jeans. He got his hair pushed back with a pink headband Jimin believed belonged to Seohyun, and a heavy-looking bag rested over his shoulders.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asked as he pushed the papers to the side, urging Jungkook to drop his bags and place whatever stuffs he had brought on top of the coffee table. The youngest complied and took a seat next to him, even releasing a contented sigh as he skimmed through the videos he took along the way.

"Study week, remember?" Jungkook reminded him as he momentarily glanced up. "It's Monday today so it's your place."

Jimin cursed in his head. He had forgotten about their annual study week before the college's hell week where they each took turns in using one's place as their own personal library. It was also the week where he get to be with Seohyun from dawn until dusk— something he deeply treasured.

His door was pushed open once the beeping of his code was punched in, and walked inside were the remaining two who had bags full with notes and books they had borrowed from various libraries. Taehyung came underdressed than he usually do, sporting just an overly large green hoodie and basketball shorts, while Seohyun arrived with a white sweater that was relatively big on her body and some warm leggings.

"Did you have breakfast?" Taehyung asked the moment he dropped his bag and went straight to the kitchen. Jimin shook his head no, which earned a disappointed look from his younger friend. "Okay then! I'll cook for all of you!"

"Don't burn my pan like you did last time." Jimin reminded before going back to the script. A snicker was heard from Jungkook before nudging the only girl in the room with his knees. Seohyun shook her head, pursing her lips and squinting her eyes as she quietly assured the two, "he'll be okay. He's been practicing cooking for a while now."

Jimin avoided her gaze when she gave him a thumbs up, clearing his throat as well before focusing back on the script on hand. Jungkook leaned to the side and peered over his shoulder, a hum of realization leaving his parted lips. "You've read it?"