twenty-two.

——— twenty-two|confession ———

"You're very pretty."

He said it.

And he didn't regret that he did.

He waited for her reaction, eyes focused on the muscles on her face as a minuscule move of her eyebrows was done. Her eyes that held surprise soon toppled over with confusion, and her lips slowly pressed against one another tightly, as if stopping herself to lay out words at the moment. "You're confusing."

"Am I?" He played it off and chuckled, earning an earnest nod from her. He couldn't help but grin at that, the smile reaching up to his eyes as he tore his gaze away and faced the camera that was nearing the end of the 10-second timer. He could see from the corner of his eyes that Yoona quickly followed along, bringing up the kit he had won for her and held it between them.

The camera clicked, and their picture was taken.

He immediately turned back to look at her again, his smile never changing as Yoona nervously tucked her hair behind her ears, her eyes moving frantically around but never landing on the man beside her. She was flustered, that he could say, and he somewhat like seeing her like that. It was like yesterday when I barely get any reactions from her.

And yet here she was, mentally fighting the heat that was situating itself on her cheeks.

A joyous laugh escaped Jimin's mouth when Yoona gave him a glare, something he had missed for a while. "You acted as if it was Taehyung who complimented you."

He then dramatically gasped, placing a hand on his opened mouth as he teased, "you like me, don't you?"

Their reactions were caught by the camera when it took their third photo.

He only got a harsh slap on his arm from the girl who immediately refuted his claim, "I don't like you, Park Jimin."

He was doubling over— arms clutching his stomach as he can't find a proper position to continue on his laughter, leaning back then forward, going from side to side. His legs were even excited as he stomped on the floor along with his scattered laugh. Eyes almost close due to the happiness surging within him, he dialed his laughter down when he felt cold hands hold on both sides of his face.

Yoona brought him closer, her chilly fingers sending jolts all over his body. Jimin pursed his lips and keep the bubbling laugh in a lid, though his face still show the humor that was dying to get out. He, then, went to study her like he usually do whenever he gets the chance to be close to her, eyes roaming around as if it was canvasing an artwork in a museum. The hilarity that was encircling him was replaced by pure genuineness as he let the corner of his lips move up to a tight-lipped smile. "I like you too."