Out; 4:39

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
||Copper||

Our kisses turned into a make-out session and I ran my fingers through his hair. I hummed into the kiss, and whispered. 

"Pay back" Before I placed my head to Nicholas neck. I started kissing Nicholas neck, and I whispered on his neck. 

"Is this okay?" I looked up at him, and his entire face was flustered and his eyes were wide. "U-Uhm-- yes?" I looked at him concerned, and I placed my hands on the sides of his face. 

"That doesn't sounds to sure" His face was so warm in my hands. "I-- Uhm-- Sorry! Could we just.. I liked it-- Just" I chuckled. "It's okay!" His face was flustered, and he ran his fingers through my hair.

"I-I don't think I'm ready to- erm.. do anything more than just kissing--" My eyes went wide, and my entire face went red. "More.. than kissing?" I shook my head for a while and super fast.

"No-- No! Me neither! I wasn't thinking we would do that right now! We're too young for a baby-" I ran my fingers through my hair. "Oh-" Nicholas whispered.

I crawled off of him, and snuggled up next to him. Nicholas's face was super red, and his eyes were wide. I looked up at him, and chuckled at his flustered expression. 

"I do want to--" We said at the same time. "I mean.. eventually" I smiled at him. "Yeah, same" Nicholas smiled.

"I'm just.. not ready yet" I laughed, and shook my head. "As I said, I'm not ready to carry a child." I whispered. 

"And I'd only want to if you wanted to as well" I played with my fingers. "If you didn't ever want to then I wouldn't either" His eyes went wide. "ARGH!! I'm interrupting another make-out time by talking about deep stuff"

Nicholas loudly laughed, "No! I started it!" Nicholas said. "I'm so embarrassing!" I yelled into my hands. 

"I think we both are, honestly" Nicholas chuckled, and shook his head as he spoke. 
"Pfft!" I laughed into my hands. I looked up at my boyfriend.

"Why are we like this?" I asked him through my hands. "No idea" He removed my hands, and I chuckled. He wrapped his arms around my body and we snuggled. 

"Kissing's still good though, right" I whispered into his ear, and he looked at me confused. We kissed each other, and I slowly rubbed circle's on his back. 

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Fin <33