Out; 4:7

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
|Copper|

Dad had driven me and Charlie to the place where everyone was meeting up for the Paris trip. I smiled when I saw Nicholas. I waved to him, and he waved back. 

I saw his mother, and smiled at her as well. Charlie went to find his boyfriend, Marlo. Dad and Nicholas mum were talking while we were talking. 

"Go and find you friends, you two! We'll just be over here" Dad said, pointing to an area. Nicholas and I looked around. "There they are!" I said, looking at Aled and Tao. We walked to them, and sat down.

"Hey!" Aled smiled. "I feel like we've hardly see you two lately" Nicholas nodded. "Exams have been ruining our lives" Tao looked at us, "I relate" I chuckled.

"Hey, boys!" Someone yelled, and we turned. It was Darcy, Tara, and Elle. We smiled, and they walked to us. Darcy sat down, and Tara sat on her lap.

"Nick! I didn't know you were coming on this trip" Nicholas smiled, and said. "Yeah!!" I yawned. 

"Hey" Tao said to Elle. 

"Hi" Elle smiled at Tao, as she sat down. I smirked at them. Nicholas, Tara and Darcy were talking, I was talking with Aled, and Tao was talking with Elle. 

Charlie and his Boyfriend came out of no where and sat at the table next to us. I smiled at them, they were so happy. Nicholas turned to me, and whispered in my ear.

"Have they kissed yet?" I shrugged. "I don't think so.." He smirked, and said. "They really need to" I nodded with a smile. Tao was staring up at Elle till she looked at him and he quickly looked away. 

Nicholas continued to whisper to me "Do you think now's the right time to tell them about us?" I thought for a moment, then said. 

"Maybe it will encourage them to actually deal with their feelings" I smiled. Darcy came out of no where, and whispered. "What are you two whispering about and can I join?" My eyes went wide, and I gently laughed.

"We're trying to work out how to tell Copper's friends about us" Nicholas smiled at the girls. "Just say it, man. It's not like they'll ready badly, is it?" Darcy said, and I said. 

"Well, no-- but--" The teacher interrupted everyone.

"Good evening, year 10s and 11s of Truham and Higgs, and good evening parents!" They smiled, and we all turned to them. 

"We've got a lot of information to go through this evening. My name is Mr. Ajayi! I teach art at Higgs" Mr. Ajayi smiled, and then the second teacher spoke.

"And I'm Mr. Farouk. I teach Physics at Truham." He spoke in a very monotone voice. "We'll be supervising the Paris trip this year" Mr. Farouk said. 

Nicholas turned to me and whispered. "We'll tell them after this" I nodded, and whispered. "Yeah" I smiled at him, and held his hand under the table. 

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ 

Fin <33

[Sorry, I forgot to add that. And sorry I haven't posted in a good while. I just finished school]