Kiss; 3:33

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
~Copper~

15 minutes had passed, and we had finally gotten our photos. I flattened my hair, my entire face was red. Nicholas's hair was everywhere and his coat sleeve was slightly off his shoulder. His face was as red as mine. 

He grabbed the photo's and we both looked at it. Nicholas and I both started laughing when we saw them. All of them were us hugging and kissing. I mean, I don't mind. It makes me happy.. seeing us happy together. 

We got back to the beach, Nicholas and I were sitting on some towels. Nellie was digging in the sand, I'm not sure what she was looking for but she was persistent. 

I grabbed my phone, and gave Nicholas one of my ear-piece's. He took is, and I played a random song from my playlist. We laid down on the towels, my eyes were closed as I listened to the music. 

I opened them, and turned to Nicholas. "Yesterday.." I started, and Nicholas turned to me. "You said you didn't want me to cover for you anymore" He looked at me confused, but nodded. "Does that mean you want to come out?" I asked him.

He looked at me, then up at the sky with a smile. "Yeah" He said. He turned back to me, and added. "Yeah, it does" My eyes started to glow, and I stared into his blue eyes. He also stared into my bright blue eyes.

I sat up, and asked. "You really want to!?" Nicholas sat up, and smiled at me. "Yeah, I-I know I've been unsure for a while, but--" He took a breath. He smiled at me sweetly, and said. "I'm definitely bisexual"  

I smiled at him, a very wide one. He grabbed my hand, and squeezed it. "And I don't want to creep around, pretending we're just friends" He started to play with my finger's and quickly added. 

"I'm not saying I want to make some sort of big public announcement" He weakly laughed, and my smile did not once shrink as I stared at my adorable boy.

"But I want to tell the people I care about" He looked down at my fingers, and he continued to play with them. He smiled up at me, and said. "And I want you to be able to tell people too" He brushed my hair with his fingers. 

I went super flustered and looked down. I knew he was smiling at me though. I looked up at him and smiled, his smile grew in size. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. 

Fin <33