Out; 4:13

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
|Copper|

I was sitting in forms, while texting my boyfriend. I smiled down at my phone, and once my teacher passed behind mem I quickly hid my phone. As soon as he passed me, I continued to message him.

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

As I was walking to the bus I was texting Nicholas, and while I was sitting on the bus. I leaned my head onto the window, and smiled lovingly at my phone. I loved messaging Nicholas through out the day.

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
[One Week Later]

I was holding with Tao and Aled, when Tao said to us. "Thank GOD it's nearly summer holidays!" Aled nodded, and said. "And nearly the Paris trip!" Tao walked a bit faster then us, and said. 

"I've got Drama now so I'll see you two at lunch" He waved to us with the back of his hand, me and Aled walked into our class and sat down in our seats. 

"GOD! I need to tell him about Nicholas!" I placed my hands on my eyes, and Aled jumped. "Tao's one of my best friends" I groaned, and Aled asked. "Well.. do you want to tell him?" My eyes went wide, and I looked at my friend.

"Yeah! Of course!" I nodded, "Look.. I know I said it wasn't a good idea but.. I don't know" I looked at him side-ways, and he added. "Maybe I was sort of.. projecting" I looked at him confused.

"What d'you mean?" I asked Aled. "I.. Well, I have this friend. I've known him since I was very small." Aled's eyes sparkled as he spoke about this boy.

"And it's becoming something more than a friendship" He smiled, and my eyes went wide. I smiled at him with a wide smile. 

"But we don't want or need to tell anyone about it. For now, anyways. Because right now, it's our thing" He smiled up at me. "Aled, you could have told me" I whispered.

"I know. But this is my point.. This whole deal with you and Nick bring out to people.. I think you need to stop worrying about anyone else's feelings" I smiled at him, and he smiled at me. 

"I know Tao is one of your best friends. But if you don't think it's a good time to tell him.. You don't have to" I looked down at my lap, and he said. 

"It was different for you because you were outed and didn't have any control, but this time you do. There this idea that if you're not straight you HAVE to tell all your friends and family immediately, like you own it to them. But you don't. You don't have to do anything until you're ready" 

I wiped the tears that were pooling in my eyes, and Aled added. "This isn't about Tao right now" I looked at him, and he said. "This is about you and Nick" I looked down at my hands, and smiled at them.

"How are you so smart?" I joked. He laughed. "What do you want to do?" Aled asked me. I thought for a moment, and whispered. 

"I don't want what happened to me, to happen to Nicholas" I ran my fingers through my hair. I sighed, and shook my head. I don't want this to be on me anymore. 

"So.. Tell me about this boy~" His eyes went wide, and he said. "WHA!?- No!" He shook his head, and I laughed. "Come onnnn, not even his name?" He looked down at his hand, and whispered. 

"His name is Daniel" I smiled at him, and played with my fingers before the class started in front of us. 

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ 

Fin <33