Crush; 2:14

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶ 
~Copper~

"Well.. I was invited. But I,.. I don't know" I shook my head. "They'll be like two hundred people there, right?" I asked him. "Plus, I only own a few good clothes.." I thought about all the clothing I had. I had a few dress's.

"PLEASE COME!" Nicholas begged. "All my other friends are dickheads and I don't wanna spend my entire evening with them" Nicholas ran his finger's through his dirty-blonde hair. 

"Sounds like you need new friends" I joked, and leaned onto my hand. "Well.. I have YOU know" My face went into a red hue. 

"..So, will you come? You don't have to wear anything fancy" He said to me with a smile. "Yeah, definitely" I nodded, and continued to do my papers. 

"It'll be fun if you're there" I smiled up at him, and he smiled at me. He took my papers, and slide them to the side so he could talk to me. I laughed, and continued to talk to him.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶ 
Outfit: 

Copper is wearing sneakers, and he's not wearing a binder this time

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Copper is wearing sneakers, and he's not wearing a binder this time. 
[He was feeling feminine] 

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶ 

I got to the party, and I looked around uncomfortably. There was so many people, I walked up to the door and the guy asked my name. 

"You on the list?" I nodded, and said. "Copper Spring?" He nodded, and let me in. I walked around, I couldn't find Nicholas. I found a room, and it had, it seemed like 100's of people's in that room. My anxiety went through the roof. 

I walked into the room, and I saw Nicholas. He saw me as well. I smiled at him, and he smiled at me. We walked up to each other, then at the same time we said. 

"I've been looking for you!" He placed his hands on my upper arms. He looked at my outfit, and smiled at me. We both laughed. 

"It's so loud in here! D'you wanna go get a drink?" Nicholas's asked me, and I nodded. "Yeah, sure!" 

We walked out of the room, and walked to the bar. We ordered something, and sat down. We talked for a bit, till we heard a voice. 

"Hey Nick!" Nicholas and I looked at the voice, and it was 'The Birthday Boy'.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶ 

Fin <33