Kiss; 3:29

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
WARNING:

Fighting.. Slurs

JUST SO YOU KNOW.. PLEASE OH PLEASE! Don't go yelling at me in the comments.. 
I am gay and trans.. I'm not hating on the community. 

"Fag" and "Tranny" are the LGBTQ+ slurs that will be in this, I'm sorry.. Again, please don't come at me.  

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
~Nicholas~

I crossed my arms, and asked Harry. "Go on then, what's your problem with Copper?" My anger was stared to boil over, and I'm normally the calm one.

One of my 'lads' said. "Well he doesn't exactly fit in with us, does he?" One guy nodded, and added on to his statement. 

"Yeah, you can't just bring some trans kid and expect us all to automatically love him" Harry just smiled at us. I looked at the group, with utter outrage. 

"So, this is a problem with him being trans?" I asked them all, very angerly. "Come on, Nick, none of is are being transphobic" He rolled his eyes. "YOU can SHUT UP!" I yelled at him, but he was just smirking. Oh, how I wanted to smack that grin off his face. 

"You made him SO uncomfortable with all your 'gay' questions!" My yelled continued. "Oh, wow. Someone needs to learn how to take a joke" He gently laughed. My anger was about to flood over.

"You WEREN'T joking though, were you?" I asked him, tightly clenching onto my own fists. "You just saw a perfect opportunity to make someone feel like shit. As usual" I added to my angry rant. 

Harry smirked, and shrugged. "I'm sure he can deal with it. SHE'S probably used to it by now" My eyes went wide in anger, as I remember what Copper said to me earlier. 

About how he was used to it. 

Harry shoved me, and I just glared at him. "Aw, you're getting so angry!" He smiled up at me. He shoved me again, and my anger was about to flood over. 

"You just can't help wanting to protect HER, can you!?" He yelled, I hated that he kept using the wrong pronouns. Copper is a boy, not a girl. 

"Because she's a pathetic--" My anger was on wit's end.. "--LITTLE--" I clenched my fist's tightly. "Fag, and TRANNY!" THAT'S IT!

My anger went over, and I quickly grabbed the top of his shirt. His eyes went wide, and I punched him full force. As hard as I fucking could. "NICK!" Someone yelled, as the group ran up to us. I was about to punch him again. 

But someone yelled. "DON'T!" Someone else whispered. "Fuck--" I froze.. I just punched Harry. Harry punched me square in the eye. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

I was sitting in the car, a tissue in one hand and Nellie in the other. Mum looked at me with her side vision and asked me. 

"You gonna tell me what happened?" I looked out the window, and said to her. "There's nothing really to tell" Mum turned her head to me, and said gently. 

"Nicky. Come on, baby" I looked down at Nellie sadly. I placed the tissue down, and finally said. "Harry was saying some really nasty things about.. Copper.." I felt tears threaten to fall out of my eyes. 

"He's been really gross to Copper and his brother for ages, and I just.. I finally lost it" Tears fell, and Nellie licked them away. 

"I'm so angry with myself for not seeing how horrible all my friends are until now.." Tears continued to fall. I hugged Nellie, and Mum said. 

"Oh baby, you know fighting's not the answer" I sniffed in, and nodded into Nellie's coat. "I know, but he was being really shitty" Mum sighed, and said. 

"Nicholas--" My eyes went wide, and I realized I cussed in front of my mum. "Sorry" I muttered. 

"Copper's a really special friend, isn't he?" Mum asked me, and I turned to her sadly. Then my eyes went wide, and my face went a light pink when she turned to me with a smile. 

"He's.." I started, and I hugged Nellie. Her tail wagged, and she gently barked. I looked away, and whispered a gentle. "Yeah.." I sadly looked out the window. "Yeah.. he is"

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. 

Fin </3

AGAIN! I'm sorry... I feel bad for writing those words..