Out; 4:32

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Later That Night

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
||Copper||

"You coming?" Tao asked Nicholas and I as Aled and him were about to leave the hotel room. I was putting on a hoodie, and Nicholas was pulling up his socks. 

"You go ahead. We'll meet you there" I smiled. "Okay!" Tao said, and they left the room. I snuggled up in the hoodie, and turned to my boyfriend. 

"You sure you don't mind me borrowing this?" I asked him, even though I already knew I was going to keep it. Nicholas smiled at me. 

"As long as you don't steal it like the other three you've 'borrowed'. I actually quite like that one" I glared at him for ruining my fun. 

"I DON'T STEAL THEM!" I glared at him, and placed my hands in my pockets. "They belong to the man I am dating, to their also mine" I smirk. 

I walked up to the mirror, and fixed my hair. I smiled, and my dimples showed. Nicholas came out of no where, and poked both of them. 

"Excuse me! Those are my dimples" I looked at him confused, and I glared at him. Nicholas hugged me from behind, and I was startled. 

"Oh, hi" I said as he wrapped his arms around me. "What are you doing?" I whispered. 

"Recharging" He whispered back, and snuggled into my shoulder. I laughed, and just placed my head on his. 

"We could uhm.. stay here a bit" I turned to him, and he looked at me. He smirked, and wrapped his arms around my back and pulled me closer to him. 

"Oh, yeah? Why's that?" He asked me, and I glared at him. "Well, we haven't kissed each other in like, four days? And, we're here.. alone" I whispered the last word.

"Did you miss me?" He asked me, and placed his lips super close to mine. 

"Well, it's not like you weren't here--" I started, but he placed his lips on mine. I reached my hands up to his face, till I placed my hands on the back of his neck and pushed him a little lower to me.

"Copper!" He yelled, as we took a breath.. "More please" I said tiredly. "More!?" He asked me confused. But he dropped me on the ground. My eyes went wide, and I grew angry with my boyfriend. 

"HEY!" I yelled at him. Nicholas walked to the door, and opened it. 

"Come on! We said we'd go to Tara's party, didn't we?" He said with a very smug face. I glared at him, and grumbled. I got up, and we started to walk together. 

"Teasing you is fun" He said with a bright smile, and his chest was puffed out. "I actually.. fucking hate you" I crossed my arms as we walked. 

"Nah, you like me" He made a funny face, my face was red and I glared at him. "No, I really don't" I shook my head.

We knocked on the girls door, and Tara said. "Hey, boys!" Darcy smiled and waved. We walked in, and her room was HUGE.

"WoooOOO!" Darcy yelled once she re-entered the room. "HOLY SHIT! Why is your room SO massive!?" I asked Tara. "We got lucky?" She said un-sure. 

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Fin <33