Crush; 2:17

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
~Copper~

"Then he just walked off, soo.." I played with my fingers.. "ERm, yeah, I think he got the message" I smiled at him, and he smiled at me. 

"I'm so proud" Nicholas said, and squeezed my hand. "SHUT UP! Now I'm embarrassed!" Nicholas laughed at me. "It's er- Kind of loud in here, huh?" Nicholas asked me. 

"Yeah" I said and nodded. "Shall we go someone quieter then?" He asked me, and smiled. "Okay" I smiled up at the boy.

He hasn't let go of my hand, and he pulled me up. He walked around the crowd, and I started at the back of his head with a dreamy smile. 

We were walking together, still holding hands, till Nicholas let go of my hand. He pulled it to his chest, and his face looked flustered. 

"I'll race you!" I randomly said, and he looked at me. "TO WHERE!?" He yelled at me, while I just started running. "Anywhere!" I yelled with a smile. "Unfair!" Nicholas yelled at me, while he ran after me. 

"You're way faster than me!" Nicholas complained. I laughed at the boy. We continued to run up the stairs, and Nicholas yelled. "I'm DYING!" I laughed again, and said. "That's because your old!" His eyes went wide, and he said. 

"I'm only 18 months older then you!" I smirked at him, and said. "Okay, old man" We ran into a room called 'Function Room B'

"Woah.." I whispered, but it was so quiet and echoy in here Nicholas heard me. "Yeah" He muttered. 

"Jesus, I knew Harry was rich but this hotel must have cost a fuck ton to hire" He wiped the sweat off his forehead. "Yeah" I said, looking out the giant window.

"He should go on the T.V show, 'My Sweet Sixteen' "I turned back to Nicholas, and he chuckled.

"Is that the one where they cry if their parent's get them the wrong colour Lamborghini?"  I nodded, and said. "Yep" Nicholas laughed, and said. "He's fit right in" I chuckled. 

Nicholas sat down next to a window, and I sat down next to him. Not to close, I didn't want to make him uncomfortable. Nicholas let out a deep exhale, and I looked at him with a resting face. Not, an angry resting face.

I looked at Nicholas sadly, "So.. like" Nicholas looked at me, "Was Harry being serious?" I asked him. "Do you like that girl?" He looked at me worried. 

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Fin <33

Sorry this was short-- TvT