Crush; 2:18

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
~Copper~

"NO! No, definitely not!" Nicholas yelled at me, which made me flinch lightly. "We... We kissed at a party when we were like 13 and I liked her at the time but I've honestly barely thought about her since then and I DEFINITELY don't like her that way anymore" I nodded.

"Ah, okay" I looked down, and weakly smiled at my feet. I ran my finger's through my hair, and asked. 

"So uhm.. So you don't have a crush on anyone at the moment?" He looked at me, with a slight blushed face. 

"Well.. I didn't say THAT" My eyes went wide, and my face went pink. I chuckled, and said. "What's she like then..?" He looked at me sadly, and said. 

"You're just gonna assume they're a girl?" My eyes went wide, and I looked at him. I fixed my dress, and looked at the dirty haired boy. 

"Are they.. not a girl?" I asked him, and I turned to him. I sat on my knee's, and faced him. His face went so warm, and he stuttered. "Erm.." He scratched the back of his neck. 

He shrugged, and he played with his fingers. I placed my hand super close to his, and asked him something a little more.. risky.

"Would you.. go out with someone who wasn't a girl...?" I whispered, and ran my fingers through my hair. 

"I don't know" He whispered, and ran his fingers through his hair. "Maybe.." He looked at me with a weak smile. My eyes went wide, and my face went even hotter. 

"Would you.. kiss someone.. Who wasn't a girl..?" I asked him, and I put my foot close to his. His face was even redder then mine. 

"I.." He stuttered. "I don't know.." He whispered. I placed my hand on top of Nicholas's hand. 

"Would you... kiss me...?" I whispered to him, and his eyes went wide. His face was hella red, and he nodded then whispered a short but sweet. 

"Yeah..." I placed my fingers in between his fingers, and I leaned into him. He leaned into me, and.. we kissed. It felt.. so nice.. 

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶ 

Fin <33

Sorry these are so short- TvT