Kiss; 3:32

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
~Copper~

Nicholas and I were sitting in a train, and I looked out the window. "I haven't been this way before!" I smiled. 

We got out of the train, and Nicholas clung onto my hand. 

"Come on! We're nearly there!" I looked around, the there was seagulls everywhere. I laughed, and said. "Okay okay!"   

I looked up and muttered a quiet. "Seagulls?" He stopped, and we were in front of a beach. He smiled at me, and yelled. "Here we are!" I smiled widely. 

"Oh my God!" I turned to Nicholas. I clung onto Nicholas's hoodie, while staring at the beach on front of us. "The beach!?" We ran to the beach, and took Nellie of the leash so she could run around while we ran around. 

I grabbed his hand, and we ran into the water. We forgot to take out shoes off, but whatever. Nellie ran into the water as well. We ran back on land, and quickly took off our shoes. Nicholas also took off his coat. 

I just had to roll up my pants legs. We ran back into the water, and Nicholas splashed me. I yelled out, and he laughed at me. Nicholas sat down in the water, and said. "Oh no-" I pointed at him, and laughed loudly.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

We went and got some Fish and Chips, when Nicholas asked me, "Want to share?" I nodded, and said. "Yeah" I smiled up at him. 

We ate our food, then found a place to sit together. We found one pretty quickly, and sat down. He looked at me, and I looked at him. 

We kissed, it felt so nice to kiss out in public. Even if no one was around. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

We were walking, when I saw a sign that said 'Photobooth'

"Oh my God" I said, and grabbed onto Nicholas's backpack. I grabbed his hand, and we walked into the photobooth. Nicholas sat down, and said. "You remember that time we went to arcade and went into a photobooth?" His face turned red.

I sat down next to him, and asked. "And you made me sit on your lap?" I smirked, his face went even redder and he argued. "I did not MAKE you!" I chuckled. I smirked, and leaned super close to his face. I linked my pinky and ring finger around his pinky and said. 

"I distinctly remember you literally pulling me onto your lap" My smirk didn't once shirk, when Nicholas's face went redder and redder.

"Uhm--" I stood up, and placed my hand on his shoulder. He looked at me wide eyed. And I sat into his lap again. I clung into his hoodie, and I smiled. "Ah--" He said in a surprised tone. He looked down at my legs, then placed his hand slightly under my thigh.

His face was SUPER red, while mine was only a dust of pink. I placed my hand under his cheek, holding his jaw-line and said. "I wanted to kiss you so bad when that happened" He smiled up at me, and said. "Me too"

We kissed, and it was like a.. hungry kiss. Not like the one's we've shared before. We backed out of the kiss for a breath, then we went back into the kiss. I snaked my hands behind his neck, and I clung onto his hair. While he clung onto the back of my shirt.

I hummed into the kiss, and I felt him weakly smile. 

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Fin <33

Heated kiss, hehehehehehe.