Out; 4:24

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

||Copper||

Tao and I were looking through all the photo's he took. I pulled my leg's to my chest, and I said to Tao. 

"That's a good one!" Tao looked at me like I was crazy. "Oh God, no, I look like an egg!" I laughed at him. I've been thinking about telling Tao about Nicholas. I ran my finger's through my hair, and Tao said. 

"You look like you have something on your mind" My eyes went wide. And he smiled. "Go on with it then" I looked forward, and gently hit my wrist's together. 

"Me and Nicholas are dating" I spat out, Tao looked at me confused. "Dating.. who?" He asked me. "Each other. We're dating each other" I closed my eyes tightly. 

"I thought.. I thought you liked him but he's straight" I shook my head. "Yeah, same, but it turns out he's bi. And we're going out" I whispered, my stomach started to hurt. I felt ill. 

"Oh! Well, that's amazing" My eyes went wide, and I weakly smiled at him. "What happened!? Did you tell him this week?" He asked me. My legs started to shake, and I whispered. 

"Actually.. it's been going on for a few months. We've been going out since April" He didn't say anything for a moment, till he yelled. "APRIL!?" I flinched. 

"Three months ago?" He asked me. "Do all of our friends know?" He asked me. I closed my eyes, and whispered. 

"Yeah.. Aled knows.. and Elle and-and Tara and Darcy" Tao looked down at his feet sadly. "Oh.." he removed his beanie. 

"Why'd you wait so long to tell me" I ran my finger's through my hair, and I felt like I was about to throw up. 

"I'm sorry.. I-I was scared you'd.. You might accidently tell people" His eyes went wide. "Oh.." His eyes back to normal, and he looked down. 

"But.. I'm your friend. I never would have told anyone" I looked at him, and said. "I know!! You-You wouldn't have meant to.. But.. Last year when I came out to you. I think someone overheard you talking about it" I hit my wrists. 

"And that's how it spread around. I was so scared that would happen again, Or happen to Nicholas" I added. His eye's went wide, "I'm.. I'm so sorry" He whispered. 

"I-I know you didn't mean to!!" I shook my head. "I know!! I'm really happy for you!" He said, but I knew he was lying. "I know I'm loud and always say stupid things. I probably would have fucked it up somehow" He added,

"I'm a terrible friend" He whispered. My eyes went wide, and he stood up. "No-- That's now what I meant--" He placed his beanie back on his head. 

"Sorry for.. getting in the way" Tao walked away. "Uhn.. I'm.. going to find Elle" My eyes went wide, and tears started to fall. "Fuck.."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" My words started to fad. "Darling? What's wrong?" Nicholas grabbed my shoulder. "What happened?" He asked me. I cried into my hands. "Hey... what's wrong?" He asked me again.

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Fin </3

I don't like Tao, anyone else?