Kiss; 3:24

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.
~Copper~

"so.. Are you sure you want me to come with you next Saturday..?" I asked Nicholas, while playing with the skin around my nails. 

"YEAH!" Nicholas smiled, and nodded. "You invited me out with your friends, so you should come out with mine" He weakly smiled. I looked to the side, and ran my finger's through my hair. 

"I don't think your friends like me very much" I rubbed my upper arm. "Hey! No, no, no" Nicholas looked down at me. He grabbed my small hands, and said. 

"That's just Harry. Who is a dickhead. And isn't going to be there!" I gently laughed, and shook my head. 

"Okay" I smiled at him. He got super close to my face, and I asked. "See you on Monday?" He nodded, and said. "Yeah!" I looked around, and no one was around. 

So I quickly kissed him, then he walked out. "Text me later!" Nicholas waved to me, and I waved back. "I will!" I smiled. I leaned my head against the door, and smiled. 

"Hey, Coppers" It was Charlie. "Jesus, how do you just appear out of nowhere?" I asked him, he smirked at said. 

"Older, twin, brother Magic" I rolled my eyes. Charlie looked at me, with a gentle smiled, then asked me. 

"So, you're going out with Nick?" My face went red, and my eyes went wide. Then I slowly nodded, "Yeah" Then I quickly said. 

"You can't tell anyone, okay? Nicholas's working things out. He's not even out to his mum--" I rubbed my upper arm. Charlie rolled his eyes. "Come on, I'm not an idiot. Your secret is safe with me" He smiled. 

"I'm happy for you" I weakly smiled at my twin brother, "You've liked him for ages" My smile dropped, and I glared up at him.

"Shut the hell up!" I walked passed him. "By the way.." I stopped walking, but I didn't turn to Charlie. "Are you sure you want to hang out with his friends?" He turned to me, and I turned to him. 

"I've seen them at parties, they're not.. They're not-- They're kind of--" He stuttered, then added. "They're not like our friends" I nodded, then turned away. "I'll be fine" He nodded, then turned away as well.

I walked up to my room.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Fin <33

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓜𝓮 [Nick Nelson] (Slow updates)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara