Meet; 1:5

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

I was running as fast as I could, in P.E. I was smirking, I'm very much in the lead. Our gym teacher yelled to us. 

"Come on Year 10!!" I kept my breathing in check, and she added. "We're been doing this all year and no one's beaten Copper's time yet" I felt my ego rise, I love being complemented. 

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛ 
3rd POV:

As Copper was running around the field at top speed, Nick on the Rugby field, was watching him. His eyes went wide, and his eyes sparkled in admiration. 

He clenched his stick, and weakly smiled at the shorter boy. "NICK!" One of his friends from behind him yelled. "Yeah?" He asked, and turned his head. But his eyes never left Copper. 

"What are you staring at?" His friend asked, he finally turned his head to his friend. "Nothing" He smiled. 

Copper finished running, and he heard someone yell. "Nick! Pass it!" Copper looked at the voice, and his eyes sparkled when he saw Nick. 

Copper blocked out their voices, and he just stared at the older boy. A small smile appeared on his freckled face. Copper ran his fingers through his curly hair, and his face went super pink. 

The 14 year old boy looked up, and weakly smiled at the sky. 

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛
~Copper~

I was getting my violin things out of my locker, when I heard a voice behind me say. 

"Hey! Copper!" My eyes went wide. "I need to talk to you" Tim walked in front of me, so he could see me. I glared at him, and I said. 

"Erm.. I have a violin lesson right now" I held my violin notes tightly, and I held my bow gently. I didn't want to break that. He glared at me as I walked away. 

"Answer my fucking texts!" He threw his hands into the air, "It's been two God-damn weeks, Copper" I flipped him off, and said. 

"I already said I don't want to meet up with you anymore" I glared right at him. He followed after me with an explosive expression. 

"And that's it, is it!? No explanation!?" Tim yelled at me, and my face morphed into angry to terrified. "Well.. yeah, I guess so" I continued to tightly hold onto my violin notes. 

Tim grabbed my tie, and my eyes went so fucking wide. Tears started to threaten to spill out, but my angry and fear over-lapped my tears. 

Tim pulled me super close to him, and he yelled into my face. "THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!-" Tears started to fall..

"Copper..?" I heard Nicholas said my name, and Tim dropped me. "I've been looking for you!" He smiled at me. "Erm" He looked at Tim and I. "Is everything all right?" Nicholas asked me. 

"I didn't know you knew Tim" Nicholas looked at us nervously. Tim looked furious, and I looked scared. 

"Erm.. yeah" I nodded, and quickly wiped my eyes. Tim rolled his eyes, and started to walk away. "We'll talk later, Copper" He said, and I let out a sigh of relief. 

Nicholas and I watched Tim as he walked away. My eye-brows crunched together, as I watched him. That BOY is pissing me off, and I'm not a nice person when I'm angry..

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

Fin