JIEUN?

SEOKJIN POV

When I got home Jungkook didn't stop taking his hands off me, he even took off my jacket and scarf, took me to our room, got me pajamas and laid me on the bed, blanketed me making sure I was warm and comfortable and when he got out of bed I called him, made him stop and look at me .

"Stay here, I want you to hug me"

He came back and got under the covers, leaned closer to me and rested my head on his chest, wrapped his arms around my shoulders and stroked it.

"Jungkook.."

"Hmm"

"Is there something bad?"

"I make sure as long as you are with me nothing bad Jin"

"But why were you surprised when you saw the paper earlier? what's that?"

"Your photo"

"My photo?"

"Yeah, someone took a photo of you while you were at the supermarket this morning"

"Will something happen to me?" Why am I suddenly feeling scared, I feel like it will happen again.

"Nothing will happen to you and our child, I promise" He hugged me tightly.

"I love you Jungkook"

"I love you so much too Jin, I love you both with all my heart"

[TIME SKIP]

"Jin wake up, you can be late for work"

I opened my eyes and rubbed them.

"Are you tidy?"

"It's already 8 am"

I got up and pouted at him.

"Why did you just wake me up?"

"I woke you up but you didn't wake up, you must be very tired, you snore loudly"

"Aishh" When I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom, my legs didn't seem ready to hold me up and I almost fell. But Jungkook quickly caught me before I could hit the floor.

"JIN! are you okay? I told you to be careful." He picks me up and puts me on the bed, he kneels in front of me and examines my body.

"Are you hurt? does your leg hurt?" He touched my feet, made me smile

"Why are you smiling?"

"I didn't even touch the floor Jungkook, my legs were just weak, but I'm fine, I like seeing your face when you worry about me"

"But I don't like worrying about you, it scares me"

"I'm fine Jungkook" I cupped his cheek and stroked it.

"Stay here, I'll fill the bath for you"

"I can do it myself"

"I said stay here"

4 Months Later

SEOKJIN POV

"Hey babe, what are you doing in the kitchen? are you hungry? I can cook for you"

"Making ramyeon"

Jungkook came up to me and hugged me from behind, he put his hands on my big belly and stroked it.

"For you or for Jieun?"

Yes, Jungkook and I have decided to name our first child Jieun, she is a girl and I am very happy.

"For the two of us, what do you want? I can make it for you"

"I'll make it myself later, Jin you can't be tired" Jungkook dived his head into my neck.