WEDDING DAY

Wedding Day

SEOKJIN POV

I stood in front of the mirror, looking at myself. Today I will marry someone I have never met before, I can't imagine how this relationship will work in the future. He says this marriage is only on paper, but shouldn't marriage be more than that? there is love, affection, attention, touch and others.

I took the bouquet of flowers in front of me and left my room. My father was waiting in front of my room and he looked at me with a warm smile on his face, took my hand and wrapped it around his arm.

"Are you ready?"

I just nodded and we started walking outside, where there were a lot of people there, all eyes turned to me, making me really nervous. I walked to the aisle with my father.

I saw him there, standing straight looking at me coldly, no smile on his face, when I arrived in front of him, my father gave him my hand and he held my hand, for the first time.

We stood face to face, but I didn't dare look at his face I just looked the other way and tried not to cry.

Jungkook read his wedding vows in front of me, in front of everyone who came.

"I Jeon Jungkook, take you Kim Seokjin, to be my husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish ' till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness"

Instantly I looked at him and shed tears when I heard the wedding vows he said and now it's my turn to read the wedding vows.

"I Kim Seokjin, take you Jeon Jungkook, to be my husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish ' till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness"

"With this, Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Seokjin you are officially husband and husband, you can kiss your partner"

Kiss? It's the first time in my life, yes I've never been in a relationship before and now my first kiss is not with the person I love, but with someone else who married me for money.

Jungkook grabbed my hand and pulled it closer, bringing me closer to his. He brought his face closer to mine.

"Close your eyes"

I immediately closed my eyes and suddenly I felt his lips pressed against mine, making me squeeze the flower in my hand. The kiss didn't last long, he immediately let go of my hand and away from my face. I opened my eyes and looked in a direction other than his face.

JUNGKOOK POV

After the wedding, I called Jimin, my boyfriend. I miss him so much, he should be the one in front of me when the wedding vows are read and when the priest tells me to kiss my partner maybe I can take him straight to the room. But unfortunately the only people standing there were strangers.

"Hey babe, how are you? did the wedding go well?"

"I wish you were there"

"After you divorce him, I'll be there, making vows to you."

"I can't wait for that moment, when you are no longer Park Jimin, but Jeon Jimin"

"Be patient, you know I love you right? I will be faithfully waiting for you"

While I was busy talking to Jimin, someone knocked on my room, making me turn towards the door. I saw Jin standing there looking at me.

"Hey babe, I think I have to go now, I'll call you later okay? Bye, loveyou"

I hung up my phone and walked over to him.

"What is it?"

"The car is ready, your father said we can go now"

Yes, my father bought us a mansion as a wedding gift and his father gave us a honeymoon package to Switzerland for one week. But I'm not going there with him, I'm going with Jimin, spending a week in Switzerland would be nice.

"Go first, I'll follow"

He just nodded and left me.