GET OUT

SEOKJIN POV

Today I decided to rest at home, I called Yoongi and told him to replace me at today's meeting.I went downstairs, but as I was going down the stairs I heard someone's voice, the sound came from the kitchen, and as I walked towards the kitchen my eyes opened wide when I saw someone hugging Jungkook.

I cleared my throat making them both see my presence, the man must be Jimin, he glared at me but didn't let go of his hug from Jungkook.

"Sorry to bother you guys, I just wanted to get a drink"

"Oh ok" Jimin said.

I passed them and took the water in the glass and left them. Did they have to do that so early here? And why is Jungkook still here? isn't it a weekday?

But I don't care, I really don't care about them.

I went into my room and sat on the edge of the bed, I opened the balcony door to let the morning air into my room.

Suddenly someone knocked on my bedroom door making me sigh deeply. The knocking got louder and I got annoyed and walked towards the door.

"Jungkook!!...J-jimin?"

"Apparently you already know me, that means you know who I am? May I come in?" Before I can answer he shoves my shoulder and walks into my room.

"What do you mean? what are you doing in my room?"

"I just wanted to remind you something." He turned to face me.

"Remind something?"

"Yes, remind you of this fake marriage, don't expect you to be able to take my place Jin, you guys are only married on paper, there is no love between you and Jungkook, so I warn you, don't try to seduce my future husband"

"your future husband? what do you mean?"

"Hasn't Jungkook told you yet? he will soon divorce you Jin and he will marry me, after his father demoted his position to Jungkook, he will immediately divorce you and it looks like it won't be long, so don't expect the impossible"

Is what he said true? will Jungkook divorce me and marry him?

"Are you that afraid of me snatching it from you?"

"Afraid? no I'm not afraid, I just don't want your struggle to be in vain. Jungkook won't love you, he doesn't even want to call you his husband"

"I am not interested in this discussion, I have never thought about love, I know this marriage is only on paper for him but for me he is still my husband no matter what happens"

"I told you beforehand, so you wouldn't be surprised when Jungkook divorced you and sorry for the past, you should see what Jungkook and I did, sorry for making your sofa dirty because of our semen. I hope it doesn't bother you Jin"

I clenched my fists tightly trying to catch my breath and tried to hold back my tears from flowing in front of him.

"Are you done talking?"

"And one more thing, Jungkook is moving to my apartment today, you're not afraid to sleep alone, right?" He smirked at me and went out of my room. When the door closed I immediately sat on my bed, bowed my head and cried.

It's only the third day of marriage and I've been through a lot of bad things, everything hurts, how can I live with this feeling?

JUNGKOOK POV

I waited for Jimin in the living room, he said he wanted to go to the bathroom, but why did it take so long, when I followed him upstairs, I saw him coming out of Jin's room.

"What are you doing in Jin's room? Don't you want to go to the bathroom? I told you my room is there" I pointed towards my room.

"I just had a little chat with him, let's go downstairs"

What are they talking about, ah I guess I haven't seen Jin have breakfast, he just took a drink and went to his room. He had to eat in order to take the medicine.

"Yes, come down first, there is something I have to take in my room"

When Jimin came down I tried to knock on Jin's room but he didn't answer so I opened it and saw him sitting on the bed and crying, so I went to him.

JUNGKOOK POV

I walked over to him and sat beside him.

"Why are you crying?"

He immediately wiped his tears and looked at me.

"What are you doing here?"

"I asked first"

"I am okay"

"it's okay but crying?"

"This is none of your business"

"What did Jimin say?"

"nothing"

"I've known Jimin longer than you, I know exactly how he is, you cry because of him right? what did he say to you?"

"Why didn't you ever tell me about the divorce Jungkook?"

My eyes opened wide when I heard her question, I did think about divorcing her but not in the near future that's why I never told her about this.

"What do you mean?"

"I asked first"

"Did Jimin say this?"

"Why didn't you ever tell me about divorce? I accepted this marriage because you didn't talk about this" he started crying and somehow I felt guilty seeing his cry.

"Jin--"

"When are you going to divorce me?"

"Jin, I'm not thinking about that right now"

"Then when are you going to think about that? If you said from the start there would be a divorce, I would not agree to this marriage Jungkook, I might be stupid to think getting married on paper will be fine, it's only been three days after our wedding, but it's been a lot of pain. Why aren't you working today? Is it because you're busy moving to Jimin's apartment?"

"Huh? No, I didn't work today for some other reason, did Jimin tell you this too?"

"I know you didn't expect this marriage, but it wasn't just you who had to do it Jungkook, so did I. Do you think living in the same house with strangers is fun? Is watching your husband bring his boyfriend over to their house and fuck him in front of your eyes is fun? you just talk to me to discuss something related to you, and go on a honeymoon with someone else? you think is fun?"

I was just silent hearing his words, I know I hurt him but that's because I think we are both forced to go through all this, he won't really think of me as his husband.

"Jin--"

"Stop! I'm not going to repeat myself again, this is the first and last time I'm talking to you Jungkook. You can go with him, you can stay with him as long as you want and you can divorce me anytime. From now on I won't consider you my husband, there's no more weddings in this house, forget about the wedding vows, I know it's just bullshit for you, I won't bother you and you can use the honeymoon package with him, I'll stay home until you guys come home, now get out of my room"

"But--"

"I SAID GET OUT!!!"

I came out of his room, why does it hurt to hear his words, but I married him only for money and he knows it.