IDEA

JUNGKOOK POV

He actually kissed me, but when I let go he didn't let go, so I hugged him again and his arms wrapped around my neck. I know he will like it.

I kissed him back, holding him tighter, bringing his body closer to mine.

I could feel his soft lips, I forced him to open his mouth so my tongue could enter it. Oh I really like it.

And I heard him moaning again and again, turned me on. I don't know why I like it when he moans.

I tried to kiss his jaw and down his neck, but he just kept quiet and didn't turn me down.
I sucked at his neck, leaving a mark there making him moan even louder.

"Ahh.."

I want to touch it, fuck!! Jungkook what do you think, what will happen if Jimin finds out about this? But Jin is my husband. Aargh!

Jin suddenly pushed me and pulled his body away from me.

"Jin what's wrong?" I saw his tears flowing and tried to approach him.

"No, don't come any closer"

He immediately ran and went into his room. What is wrong? why is he suddenly crying? Can he read my mind?

SEOKJIN POV

SEOKJIN!!!! What are you doing!!! I brushed my hair and sat on the floor leaning against my bed.

Arrrghh! he already let you go you should have gone but why are you still kissing him.

I touched my lips, my jaw and my neck. Even I can still feel it now.

I got up and ran in front of the mirror, looked at my neck and... Shit!! How to cover this hickey? Arghhh stupid, you stupid Jin!! What do you expect after this? he will fuck you like he did with his boyfriend? Don't expect anything Jin!

[TIME SKIP]

I woke up starving, this time I really had to eat. I decided to go out and hope not to run into Jungkook downstairs.

When I opened my bedroom door, I saw a tray with food was on the floor right in front of my door, and there was a letter beside it.

I took the tray into my room put it on the bed and read the letter.

"Eat, I'm going for a while, after eating take a rest, make sure you take your medicine - Your husband"

I unconsciously smiled to myself while reading it, I immediately patted my cheek and shook my head.

He must meet Jimin and definitely not for a while, ah never mind Jin, you don't need to think about that.

JUNGKOOK POV

I have to go see Jimin and explain everything. I don't want him to be angry or suspicious of me, I know he is jealous, I have to apologize for telling him to leave.

Before I left I prepared food and put it in front of Jin's room, I knew he must be hungry, but he must be embarrassed by what happened earlier.

When I arrived at Jimin's apartment, he immediately opened the door and told me to come in, he was not like usual, he must be angry with me.

"Hey babe, are you still mad at me?"

He sat on the sofa looking at me with a frown.

"Answer me, are you still angry? I'm sorry for telling you to leave." I pulled him into my lap.

"I was very angry, you know I was jealous, but you defended him"

"I'm not defending him, I just don't want you to interfere with my household"

"To interfere? but you never thought this marriage existed"

"Okay, okay I'm sorry" He brought his face closer to mine, and strangely why I felt like I was having an affair behind Jin's back.

"Ah Jimin, I have to go to the bathroom" I avoided his face and went to the bathroom

JIMIN POV

I won't let Jungkook change his mind to divorce you Jin, only I can be his partner.

When Jungkook went to the bathroom suddenly an idea came to me.

I reached into his jacket hoping he'd put his phone in there and get it!!

I opened the contact on his phone and immediately called Jin.

"Hello"

I was surprised when the bathroom door opened and immediately put the phone back into his jacket pocket without turning off the phone call to Jin.

Happy listening Jin, go away after this.

SEOKJIN POV

When I finished my meal, I was relaxing on the balcony looking up at the sky, until the sound of my phone ringing, when I looked at the phone screen, it was Jungkook, he doesn't usually call me.

"Hello"

I didn't hear any answer from him

"Hello Jungkook"

Did he accidentally call me? I was about to hang up the phone when I suddenly heard a voice.

"Do you love me?"

Jimin? but what does this mean?

"Of course I love you Jimin, why are you asking that? is it because of Jin?"

Jungkook? did he do this on purpose? but..but why? what is he doing this for?

"Then prove that you love me"

I don't know what they were doing there but I just heard Jimin keep moaning Jungkook's name and it made me cry instantly.

"Mmmphh..Jungkook..Ahh.i love you"

"i love you too Jimin"

"Ahh..mmmphh..marry me.. I beg you..mmphh"

"I will definitely marry you"

"You..ahh..you will divorce him?..mmphh"

"Yes, for you"

I immediately hung up the phone and closed my eyes, my tears continued to cry. Jungkook what are you doing? it hurts so much, it hurts so much. Why are you doing this to me!!! I HATE YOU.. I HATE YOU!!!