PASSED OUT

JUNGKOOK POV

I returned home around 10 pm, after finishing work I stopped by Jimin's apartment to have dinner together. I have to meet Jin to talk about my honeymoon plans next week.

I knocked on his room but there was no answer, I'm sure he's at home, his car is parked. I knocked again but there was no answer either so I tried to open the door and it was unlocked. So I went into his room.

The room was dark because the lights were off, but I could see him lying on the bed so I decided not to turn on the lights. I approached him while calling his name. But he didn't respond to me. Did he sleep so well that he didn't hear me?

He even fell asleep with his shoes still on his feet.

I walked over to him and sat beside him, my eyes wide open when I saw the blood coming out of his nose. I immediately shook his hand, trying to wake him up but he didn't respond to me. I touched his forehead and his body was very hot. So I immediately called the doctor.

While waiting for the doctor I took off his shoes and took off the coat he was wearing. It was the first time I touched her body.

When the doctor came and examined him he just said that Jin was tired and stressed, he should rest and not think about things that are too complicated.

After dropping the doctor off, I went back to Jin's room and sat beside him. Seeing his pale face I remembered my father's words earlier. How come I can't pay attention to his face when we meet? Even though his face was close in front of my eyes at that time.

SEOKJIN POV

I woke up feeling very dizzy, I tried to adjust my gaze and saw someone sitting beside me facing the window.

"Jungkook?" He looked straight at me.

"What happened? what are you thinking?"

"What do you mean?"

"You passed out, you had a nosebleed, the doctor said it was because you were tired and stressed, so what were you thinking? work?"

"That is none of your business"

"Then what is my business?"

"Nothing"

"You should be thanking me for being nice to you."

"Be nice?"

"You told my father that I treated you well right?"

"What should I tell your father? You fucked your boyfriend at the house he gave us?"

"Why didn't you say that?"

"I don't think he needs to know about us, I don't want my father to know about this too, he will definitely be disappointed and worried"

"I want to talk about honeymoon"

"Isn't there another time? You see I just woke up from fainting"

"There's no time, I'll take the honeymoon package and go with Jimin, so you don't have to go"

"What?"

"Did fainting make you deaf?"

"But my dad gave it to us"

"But I don't want to go with you, I will go with Jimin I told him and next week we will leave, so for one week you don't leave the house"

Tears welled up in my eyes when he said that, why does it hurt so much every time I hear his cold words. I turned my face the other way so he couldn't see my tears clearly.

"Can you come out now?"

"Are you crying?"

"Please!! Get out now!!"

He was startled to hear me scream and immediately got up and walked out of my room.I closed my eyes and cried. Mom I miss you, I need you here, why does it hurt so much, why do I have to go through this. I hate my life.

JUNGKOOK POV

Why is he crying? is there something wrong with what i said? Is he mad that I didn't invite him? But he definitely doesn't want to be alone with me for a week and that's not a good idea. Jimin can get mad at me if I go alone with him.