TIRED

SEOKJIN POV

I woke up feeling very dizzy, I tried to get out of bed to go to the bathroom, I saw myself in the mirror, my face was very pale, I must be tired. But I have a meeting today, I can't be absent. I decided to take a shower and after that went down for breakfast.

When I went to the kitchen I didn't see Jungkook there. I made a sandwich, to be precise I made 2 sandwiches, somehow I made 2, I left the sandwich on the counter and went to the office.Arriving at the office, Hobi approached me, his face looked very worried.

"Jin, are you okay? why is your face so pale? Are you sick?"

"No, I'm just tired and lack of sleep"

Yes I sleep at 3am that's why I'm tired now. I went to my room and laid my head on my desk. I closed my eyes and imagined what happened last night. Suddenly someone knocked on my door.

"Come in"

"Excuse me, Mr. Kim, the meeting will start soon, you can go to the meeting room now""Hmm, thanks Yoongi."

He's my personal assistant, he doesn't know that I'm married, not even all employees know I'm married, that's why he still calls me Mr. Kim. But now I think I hope no one will know that I'm married.

I walked into the meeting room and when I entered everyone inside looked at me, I greeted and bowed to all of them.

After the meeting was over I went out to my room, but someone grabbed my hand making me turn my head towards him.

"Mr Kim"

"Call me Jin, what's wrong?"

"Then call me Namjoon, it's going to be lunch soon, do you want to have lunch together?"

"Okay"

"I'll wait in the lobby, bye Jin"

I smiled and walked towards my room, when I opened the door to my room, I was surprised to see my father-in-law was inside. I immediately approached him and greeted him.

"Dad, what's wrong? why are you here?"

"Nothing, I just stopped by to see my son-in-law at work, but it seems you are busy"

"Ahh no, there was only a meeting earlier"

I walked over to him and sat beside him.

"Jin, is Jungkook treating you well? why do you look pale today? are you sick?"

"Ahh yes of course, Jungkook treats me very well Dad, I'm just tired and lack of sleep"

"Not getting enough sleep? that means he treats you so well that you don't get enough sleep" He smirks at me.

Huh sadly he didn't treat me well.

"Okay, I will go, I have to meet Jungkook at the office, take vitamins so you are always healthy Jin" He hugged me and left me alone in the room.

I almost forgot that Namjoon was waiting for me in the lobby, I immediately rushed to get my bag and phone on the office desk and then went down to the lobby. When I arrived at the lobby I saw him sitting so I walked over to him and patted him on the shoulder.

"Namjoon, sorry to keep you waiting, let's go"

"it's okay"

Namjoon and I went to a cafe near the office so I didn't bring my car, we just walked.When we arrived at the cafe Namjoon and I entered and looked for a seat, when we sat down, the waiter came and asked for our order.

"Jin what do you want to order?"

"I ordered pasta carbonara with cola"

"Okay, then I'll order kimchi fried rice and green tea"

The waitress left after taking our order.

"Jin, are you sick?"

"You're the third person to ask me that, I'm just tired, I'm fine" I chuckled.

"Yeah since your face is so pale, shouldn't you go home and rest?"

"I have a meeting this afternoon, I can't leave it"

"But you have a personal assistant, he can run a meeting without you, do you doubt it?"

"Oh no, it's not like that, I'm fine, I just don't want to bother him"

"But that's his job"

"Yeah I know, but I'm not used to it"

[TIME SKIP]

After lunch I went back to the office and Namjoon went back to his office. He's my colleague, I'm not very close to him, only often meet during meetings related to his company.

When the elevator door opened I immediately walked out to my room, but Hobi stopped me.

"Jin, where have you been? Jungkook is looking for you"

"Huh? what do you mean?"

"Hurry and go to your room, he's inside" Hobi pushed me to my door.

Why is he here, why is he looking for me.. When I opened the door he looked straight at me. He sits at my desk so we can directly face each other. I approached him.

"What are you doing here?"

"Where were you?"

"That is none of your business"

"Did my father come here?"

I just nodded and sat on the sofa.

"What did he say?"

"You can ask him directly."

"Is it difficult to answer my question?"

I looked at his face, he looked annoyed with my answer, but I was much more annoyed at his question.

"Answer me!"