RESPECT

JUNGKOOK POV

I immediately went downstairs to Jimin who was watching TV in the living room.

"Jimin, what did you say to Jin?"

"What? I didn't say anything"

"Do not lie!"

"I'm not lying, I'm not saying anything I'm just telling the truth"

"What's the truth?"

"Why are you so angry with me? Weren't you the one who said all that to me?"

"But that doesn't mean you can tell him that"

"Why are you defending him?"

"I'm not defending him, but I want to say it directly"

"So? I already conveyed it, so you don't have to worry"

"Are you serious? Why are you being so annoying"

"I'm annoying? what is he doing inside? Is he flirting with you? I warned him not to try to seduce you and he needs to know where he is"

"What? Jimin, he never seduces me, I never even talk to him"

"Then why are you defending him now? You should be glad he knows you're going to divorce him"

"Can you go home now?"

"WHAT???"

"Please Jimin, I can't think straight now, can you leave me now?"

"NO! you said you would move into my apartment now"

"Not now, go home, I just want to be alone now"

I turned around and as I headed for the stairs, Jimin hugged me from behind.

"No, don't leave me, I'm sorry, please come with me, stay with me Jungkook, I need you"

"Go home, I'll be there after a clear mind" I removed his hand from my waist and went to my room.

SEOKJIN POV

I am very disappointed and angry with myself, why was I so stupid to accept this marriage, I thought I would be fine, I did not think it would be this painful.

What should I tell my father? I thought I would marry once in my life, but I don't think so.After locking myself in my room for a long time, I finally got out, I had to eat so I could take medicine.