DECISION

JUNGKOOK POV

When I got home, I went straight in and was shocked to see Jin was already unconscious, on the floor with blood pouring from under him. I ran to him and picked him up, taking him to the hospital.

"Jin, please hold on a little longer, please, I'm sorry I shouldn't have left you alone" Tears rolled down my cheeks.

[TIME SKIP]

The doctor came out of the operating room.

"Mr. Jeon, your husband's condition is very deteriorating, we can't save both of them, it will be very dangerous. Only one of them can we save"

"Then save Jin, save my husband doc, I beg you"

The doctor returned to the operating room. After 2 hours the doctor still hasn't come out of there.

I just sat in front of the operating room crying and bowing my head.

"Jungkook.. how is Jin's condition?" My mother came to hug me. I raised my head, looking at my parents, his father and Taehyung.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry Mom"

"Sshh Jungkook, calm down Son, it's not your fault" My mother rubbed my back.

I went to his father and hugged him

"Dad, I'm sorry, I should have taken better care of him, I'm sorry"

He hugged me back and rubbed my back.

"It's not your fault Jungkook, be strong, Jin needs you"

"He must hate me Dad, he must hate me"

"What do you mean?" He let go of his arm and looked at me.

"I asked the doctor to save him, he must hate me"

His father hugged me tightly.

"No, he will understand Jungkook, it's not your fault, calm down"

[TIME SKIP]

After 6 hours the surgery was finally finished, the doctor moved Jin to the ICU. The doctor apologized for not being able to save the two, it was because Jin had lost a lot of blood and it would be very risky to save both of them.

My family and his family went home, they were waiting for good news from me.

I went to Jin's room, when I entered my eyes, tears immediately flowed to see his face was very pale, his body was so cold, I almost lost him. It's all because of Jimin.

If I hadn't left him or let him come with me this definitely wouldn't have happened.

I sat beside him, I held his pale and cold hand, I brought it close to my cheek.

"Jin, wake up dear. I'm sorry I didn't keep my promise, I couldn't save our child, I couldn't lose you, I couldn't Jin, I'm sorry" I cried in front of him.

"J-jungkook.." Jin called me with his weak voice.

"Hey babe, don't move much"

"Why are you crying?"

"J-jin.. it's my fault, I shouldn't have left you Jin, this must be Jimin's doing right?"

"It's okay, I'm okay Jungkook"

"No Jin, you're not fine, you're unconscious, you lost a lot of blood, you--"

"Where's our child?"

I was just silent when he asked where our child was.

"Jungkook, you saved our child right?"

I cry more hearing it, I feel guilty.

"J-jungkook.. you keep your promise right? My child is okay right?"

"I'm sorry Jin, I'm sorry"

"Why are you apologizing? Where is my child?" he started crying.

"Jin calm down Jin"

He tried to get out of bed but I held him down.

"Jin where are you going?"

"I want to see my child, Jungkook I want to see my child"

I hugged him tightly, he was crying on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry Jin, I'm sorry, it's my fault, I broke my promise"

"W-why.. Why Jungkook?"

"I can't lose you Jin, I can't"

"I lost my child Jungkook, why do you have the heart to do this? why don't you choose our child, you promised me" He hit my chest while crying and I let him do that, I know it's my fault.

"Jin, seeing you lying on the floor unconscious with a lot of blood coming out of your body made me shatter, I love you Jin, I'm sorry I didn't choose our child, like I promised you, I'm sorry. But I have to choose one Jin, and I can't choose our child and let you leave me. I don't want to take care of our own child, I want to live with you Jin, with our child, together. I'm sorry"

"J-jungkook, I was pregnant  for 8 months with full of hope, I want him to see the world I promised. I'm not a good parent, I should take care of him more Jungkook, I should be more careful"

"You love me right Jin?"

He calmed down and hugged me back.

"I love you Jungkook, always. But--"

"I love you too Jin, we are both bad parents, but promise me Jin, after this we can be good parents. It's not only you who lost, me too, you don't know how I will feel if you can't be saved, I'm more chose to die with you Jin, lost a child, we can try again, but losing you I can't do anything Jin "

"Please don't leave me Jungkook, don't leave me alone, please"

"I promise I will never leave you alone Jin"

He hugged me tightly and I rubbed his back, comforting him in my arms.