WEDDING RING

JUNGKOOK POV

Argh! where is the ring? I never took it off but why isn't it on my finger and how come I didn't even notice the ring was missing.

"Mom, Dad I have to accompany Jin in the room, he must need me"

"Yes of course, you better stay here, so Jin can rest"

I went straight up to my room, when I opened the door I saw Jin was sleeping with his back facing me, I went to him and sat behind him, I stroked his arm and kissed his head.Just as I was about to get out of bed, Jin called out to me in a hoarse voice.

"Jungkook"

"Hmm, did you wake up because of me?"

He turned around and faced me, I lay down beside him and we stared at each other.

"Did you go to Jimin's place earlier?"

My eyes immediately opened wide, I was surprised when he asked like that.

"No, I'm at the office taking care of some important files"

"Your dad said you came home from work, is it true that you're from Jimin's place?"

I looked into his sad eyes, as soon as his tears fell onto the pillow, I let him down again.

"Jin--"

"Is it true?"

I didn't answer the question, for some reason I was afraid to answer it, I wasn't ready for his reaction. He closed his eyes and the tears continued to flow, it made my heart hurt to see him.

"Jin, this is not what you think, I didn't do anything with Jimin"

"So it's true? You went to his place? You lied to me?" He opened his eyes.

"I didn't mean to lie to you Jin, I just couldn't refuse his request, you know he's my boyfriend, Jimin and I have been dating for three years and--"

"And now you're married Jungkook"

"But this marriage exists because our parents forced us, you don't love me, neither do I"

"Yeah right, this marriage is only on paper, I can't make you love me because you love someone else, then let me find someone else Jungkook"

"What do you mean?"

"Divorce me after you guys come home from switzerland" He turned his back to me.

I leaned closer and hugged him from behind, resting my head on his neck.

"There will be no divorce Jin"

"Then who will love me?"

"Me"

He gripped my hand tightly.

[TIME SKIP]

I woke up because the sun was blinding my eyes, I saw the bed was empty, there was no Jin beside me. I immediately got up and went downstairs, saw my mother there.

"Mom, where's Jin?"

"Jin? I haven't seen him come down yet"

"But he's not in the room"

I walked out and saw Jin's car was not parked, Shit he must have gone! I ran inside.

"Mom I have to go now"

I took my car keys and phone in my room and rushed off. While on the road I tried to call Jin but the number was not active. Jin, where are you?

I decided to go to his office, when I arrived at his office I asked the receptionist if Jin was in his room, but he said Jin was taking 2 weeks off.

I rushed home and when I was inside I didn't see Jin, I sat in the living room bowing my head and crying.

I don't know why I'm crying, but it feels like I've lost someone important. I haven't known him for a week but why does it hurt so much. Is this how he feels?

Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder.

"Jungkook, why are you crying?"

I saw the person and immediately hugged him tightly.

"Jin, oh goddd!! why did you leave without saying anything to me?"

I let go of his arm and looked at him, my hand still gripping his arm. Suddenly he took my hand and put the wedding ring on my finger. Surprised me.

"Jin--"

"Jimin gave this to me last night, that's why I left"

"What? but how can this ring be on him?"

"I don't need to know how the ring is on him, but please take good care of this on your finger, even though this marriage is only on paper, but please respect me as your husband by continuing to use it as long as we are not divorced" He smiled at me.

This is very painful, even my chest feels very heavy hearing his words.