"Hiee!" I said looking at him and his friends. His friends though looked shocked at my sudden greeting, and greeted me back.

"Hi" Shourya said and looked behind me.

"So this is one of your hidden talents you were talking about yesterday?" He asked looking at me and I just shrugged.

"One of my many marvelous talents" I said in a haughty tone and we both chuckled together.

His friends who were standing on either side of him looked stunned to see him laugh though which was weird.

"Oh right! I brought the cake for you!! Come on!" I said and took his hand and dragged him to my table. He came along without a word and as soon as we reached the table I was sitting at before I took out the box from my bag and offered it to him.

He took a bite of it and instantly closed his eyes savoring the dessert.

"How is it!?" I asked excited to know his reaction because he told me that he doesn't eat sweets and I was mortified. Who doesn't eat sweets!?!? So I told him I will make him well acquainted with loads of desserts.

"It's delicious munchkin" he said taking the box and having another bite. I heard collective gasps around us and looked around to see that the music has stopped and now everyone was looking at us shocked including his friends and my friends.

He though sat there without any care for our surroundings and kept eating.

"You should make this again sometime and get it for me" he said after he had at least half the box and gave it back to me.

"Ha! I told you that you would like it!! I will make a chocolate tart this time and get it for you!" I said and took a bite of the cake myself relishing and moaning at the amazing taste forgetting we are in the canteen. When I remembered where I was I cupped my mouth and said pretty loudly.

"OOPS!" Seeing me Shourya threw his head back and laughed loudly making everyone gasp again.

He came close to me and rubbed the tip of his thumb on the corner of my lip and I got confused and thrilled at his close proximity again.

"You should stop doing that" I whispered and with a glint in his eyes he said.

"Sure"

I narrowed my eyes at him playfully and pushed him away as I am getting way too conscious of the eyes around us. Somehow if he is close to me, I forget the world. Damn it!

He cleared his throat and looked around saying.
"Is there something going on here? Scram" he said in his intimidating voice and everyone immediately went back to doing their work except our friends who are still standing in shock looking at us.

Shourya looked back at me and said "Thanks for the cake. I have to go do some work now. I'll text you later?"

"Yeah! See you!!" I said with a smile and he smiled back winking at me, making me blush.

"You are blushing" He said after noticing my face and I shook my head.

"That's just light from the windows reflecting on my cheeks" I said pointing at the red-colored windows and he chuckled biting his lip and looking at my face. Fuck he looks so hot when he bites his lip.

"Sure! See you around munchkin" he said ruffling my hair and I swatted his hands away.

"Ugh go away rowdy!" I said scrunching my nose up as I get sensitive about someone touching my neatly set hair and he just laughed walking away.

I smiled to myself and looked at the front to see my friends walking toward me hurriedly and his friends running behind him hurriedly.

"What just happened!?" Ritu and Anju shouted as soon as they reached me and I laughed finally letting them know how I and Shourya spoke to each other yesterday and how we came......kinda closer.

"That is soooo good! The whole campus is gonna set on fire, you see! No one has ever seen him speak to a girl this freely, let alone laugh! Girl, you got him bad!!" Anjana said squealing and I blushed.

"I did NOT get him bad! We are just talking......like friends! That's all" I said and they both smirked at me giving me sarcastic looks. I just poked my tongue out at them when someone tapped on my shoulder.

I looked behind me to see a girl I have seen around but haven't spoken to ever.

"Hi" she said looking at me with a mean expression and Ritu spoke behind me.

"Myra?" Ritu said and I stared at this new girl with two of her friends behind her.

"Hi Ritu, and you are Paridhi right?" She greeted Ritu and looked back at me. I heard Anju muttering a curse to herself and frowned.

"Yeah" I said confused as to why she came to speak to me.

"Right, what relation do you have with Shourya?" She asked straight up and I raised an eyebrow at her.

"And why should I say that to you?" I asked back because I don't like it when people a. Speak rudely without no reason, b. Poke their stupid noses into my business when they have no right.

"Because I have seen him with you! And he is mine! I have wanted him for so long and I came here before you. You are a newbie so stay that way and stay away from him" She said in an angry tone and I snorted.

"Look, who Shourya wants to be with or not is not your decision, it's his. Plus it doesn't matter how much you pine after him after he blatantly tells you that he is not interested in you. I know your story. A lot of people spoke about it here. Don't you dare come up to me and try being mean to me. Just cuz I am a newbie doesn't mean I'll take your crap. And for a change try not to be so desperate" I said and her face changed colors.

She initially tried to be intimidating but knowing it didn't work on me she burned with embarrassment and seeing my friends and a few other classmates laughing in the background she stomped her foot and walked away with her friends.

I don't take to people trying to dictate other people's lives and being mean to others. It's simply not done and it's in a way violating their privacy. I heard that she says this to every girl who has a crush on Shourya. It's not healthy not for her and the people who are being subjected to her crap.

"Damn girl! You gave it to her good! I am proud of you!" Ritu said and Anju followed.

"Exactly! Now hopefully she stops harassing people and leaves poor Shourya alone" Anju said and I sighed.

Hopefully, she does because after the interaction right now I am horrified.

Hello lovely people!!!! Woah! That was sudden, intense but also cute!!!! What do you think!?! Lemme know!!!

Plus, since all of you are interested in knowing my love story!!! I decided that I will make a chapter for it and narrate my story at the end of this book! I know you all wanna read it soon but then guys we are already in one love story! Let's not mix it up! So by the end of this book, I will dedicate a chapter to my own story and you all can read about your author's love life!! Is that cool with you all!?