Finals Week.

Brynn

The fall semester of my senior year was coming to an end quickly. It's crazy to even think that I only need one more semester of school before I graduate. I feel very unprepared despite having been in school for so long now. I guess four years is as long as any normal college student does, but the first two years of my college felt like five years. Probably because they were the worst time of my life. Junior year was a bit better and senior year changed my life completely. For the better, of course. I haven't been this happy since I entered college. I guarantee the stress of not having school anymore will make me a lot happier but I can wait a couple more months. Like I said, I'm still uncertain of what the future holds. It's scary to think about but I should start thinking about it since it's around the corner.

"Aced my Sustainable Real Estate Development final!"
"Aced my Analytical Chem final even better!"

Cgc rolls his eyes but pulls me into a hug as I laugh into his chest. His delicious cologne fills my nostrils and I allow myself to melt into his muscular build. Nothing beats hugging him. I've been so stressed with everything and Cgc has been my one comfortable constant. Today was only the first day of finals so I still have four more to go. It's not easy trying your best to be an all A student. Maybe one B was fine. Maybe.

We pull away and he leaves a peck on my lips. "What did you get?" he questions. I raise a brow. "What did you get?" I mock. He almost smiles, his lips twitching. "96.4. You?" I almost frown but don't. "Well, I guess I was wrong. I got a 95.3," I say. He laughs in my face and I push him back. We're kind of competitive when it comes to our grades despite majoring in two totally different things. I'd say Business is a lot easier than BioChem. I continue to walk and he comes up behind me, wrapping his muscly arm around my shoulder. "You did great. You know, I normally don't interact with people who aren't as intellectual as me, so you should be lucky," he teases. I send him a glare but I can't keep it for long when I notice a real smile on his lips.

"I'll start calling you names, Cgc Scott. Don't test me," I say, trying to nudge his arm off me, but failing. "Like what?" he questions, an eyebrow raised as he looks down at me. I smack his leg, making him wobble slightly. I hold back a laugh as he smacks his lips. "Now you're just being mean," he quips. I groan, stopping abruptly. He stops too, stepping in front of me. "I'm going to fail my Organic Chemistry test," I tell him with a frown. As much as I want to not think about school around my boyfriend, I can't help it. I'm so stressed. I've never been as freaked out as I am about not passing a class. I've managed to keep an A minus in Organic Chemistry but if I do badly on my test, my average will plummet. It's not ideal.

He frowns too but it doesn't stay on his face for too long. "That's the one test you've been studying the most for, Brynnie. You'll do fine. You still have enough time to get in some more studying," he assures me, his piercing blue eyes staring into mine. I wrap my zip-up jacket tight against my body as I nod. It's already the beginning of December and the weather although not too cold, has gotten colder. "But if you fail-" he starts but I cut him off quickly. "Don't put that negative energy into the world!" I exclaim. His lips pull up and he stifles a laugh. "You said you were going to fail out loud not even a minute ago, babe," he says. Oh, right. "Well, don't repeat it. You're supposed to believe that I'll pass," I say with a frown.

"I know you're going to pass. You're the one doubting yourself," Cgc tells me. I sigh dramatically. It's always me doubting myself, yes. "I need a stress reliever. I'm so stressed I'm going to start growing gray hairs at 21," I exaggerate, my shoulders curving inward. Cgc puts his hands on my shoulders, pushing them back straight again. "I have an idea," he says, a naughty smirk crawls onto his lips. My heart starts pumping faster as I try to keep my composure. When I told Lauren I wasn't ready to have sex yet, I wasn't lying. But when I kiss Cgc, my mind changes quickly. His tongue is skilled and he knows all the right places to touch me and squeeze me so that I basically beg for more.