Chapter 45

Tzalmon Point of View

I held Eblilis by her shoulder tightly and sent Azar to control the situation.

The turbulence in sea is not something that happens rarely. It would be a surprise if sea doesn't act every now and then. However, with Eblilis and Igses onboard, the situation got tensed.

If it were only us, then we would have a safe sail even through violent waters. If it was a natural happening then we can protect us with the amount of power I have and if it was an attack from someone, then I will have complete control on the situation given I'm the most powerful here.

Holding her firmly, I brought her on to the deck. Thankfully, she knows her priorities and did not push me away.

"What is wrong? I thought the sea around Silver islands is not fierce." She hugged Igses tightly and looked back to see Circe safe and sighed in relief.

That little boy is not even worried at the commotion and is just watching the show calmly.

"It usually is not. Hold tight and stay still here." I brought them to a safe corner and went to investigate the matter in hand.

Azar was barking orders at the crew while the sea expert was assessing the situation beside him. The waves were getting harsher and the ship swayed too much for ladies to stand it.

"This is not naturally caused, sir." The expert informed looking at the water crashing the vessel.

"Good if it isn't caused naturally. Azar, get to work." I nodded and gestured Azar to take action.

Who was behind this audacious dare, it cannot be investigated once the vessel is stabilized. Eblilis and Igses are most important here as for now.

With that in mind, I secretly sent a wave of tremendous power into the water to counter attack the cause of disturbance.

Soon enough, the disturbance calmed down and the water stilled like it has created a havoc just a moment ago. Once it has calmed down Azar went to investigate the cause of the chaos on my orders.

Barking orders at captain and the crew, I spent some time making sure the turbulence ended and ship can travel carefully.

After ordering the captain to activate the safety gears and putting a shield around the ship so magic couldn't enter and cause another chaos.

The ladies and Igses came over once the balance of the ship was restored. When I looked at Eblilis who was walking over towards me, I saw that other than a little fear for our son, she did not sweat a drop in this deathly calamity.

"What happened exactly?" She asked looking extremely annoyed.

"Someone pulled a trick but Azar managed to counter back." I cannot say I did it when we have people around and I have another face on my neck.

But seems like she got the hint and nodded before her annoyance amplified again.

"So who would do this under your nose? Didn't have your nose in air for being blindingly powerful ? Was all just words to fool me?" She started out loudly but reduced to whispering when she noticed that we aren't alone.

Why does she doubt my power so much?

Does she really not believe in my strength or she ridicules it too much to believe it?

I didn't even answer her and walked away not wanting to pick a fight with her at this point. But it didn't mean it pricked me that she has no sense of belief or appreciation towards me.

Walking further towards where the captain is, I still kept an eye on her while giving directions to the captain. Eblilis stepped at little towards the bow end and bend down a little to see the now calm and still water.