Chapter 17

Tzalmon Point of View

What is this lass meaning to do?

She –

Freaking heavens!

It's good that my invisible ability is on the top and no one can detect my aura or else if one had to look at me right now, they might as well go into seizers.

Although her actions and her words caused a rage of disbelief in me, they also caused huge amount of confusion and anger too.

Anger because she lost her mind and went to make a deal with an outlaw?

Outlaws are criminals who doesn't give a fig about neither rules nor sentiments. For her to try and strike a deal with a group of powerful bandits, it's –

"Majesty, am I seeing this wrong?" For the first time ever did I see such profound astonishment of Gyles face. "What is Lady meaning to achieve at all?"

"Who are you to give us legal authority? A woman who should look after the matters of household, you come here to give us authority? Is that devil emperor of our kingdom dead?" The gang leader, who was angered until now, spoke in a ridiculed tone.

What was unbelievable was he dare to insult me! I don't know if he stupid or he just doesn't have any wish live anymore.

I was so angered by the disrespect that a large amount of energy was about to break out of me and cause all those bandits die a painful death.

If it wasn't for Eblilis who chuckled softly in response and caused me to divert my attention towards her, I would've as well unleashed my power.

Following, she took out the token I gave her and placed it on the table before her. Seeing this, the leader narrowed his eyes and reluctantly, he stood up and walked down towards Eblilis.

With hesitant quiver, he took the token from the table and started to look at it. "This is –" He stuttered after a few moments of examining the token.

"That's the authority I have here. I'm Oudad's Lord from hereafter and that token shall serve as my identity." She spoke calmly, letting the leader examine the token as much as he wants.

Hearing her, the gang of outlaws rushed towards the leader to get hold of the token and look at it themselves.

This – what kind of situation is this?

I looked at her with scorching gaze that is not filled with desire but with rage and perplexing. I thought she would just stay at the castle and be a good mother and a mistress of the household. Seeing how she is taking things here, seems like she has some designs of her own in her mind.

"I heard your sidekick say that your gang is the most powerful here and many are scared of you. With such power, why hide under the name of an outlaw when you can have consistent flow of riches and blanket of law to cover you. Do think carefully." Eblilis spoke and gave them few moments of time to react.

A few breathes later, the outlaw leader put down the token and went back to her chair to sit. Once the other members of his gang are settled as well, he rubbed his chin and looked at Eblilis thoughtfully.

"Ey, lass, a woman to be the lord, I can still believe but what is in it for you to reach out a gang of criminals like us with such a deal?"

"As I thought, you really are smart." Eblilis smiled and this was about close to dozen times she smiled today.

When she was with me, all I can see is hate and anger but today, she is actually smiling at a cruel bandit who can kill her with a snap of finger.

Unbelievable!