Chapter 24

Acacia Point of View

Huh, nothing can be the joy of strolling around busy streets and learn the culture and geography of a new place.

Simply refreshing!

So what I was being looked at weirdly by hundreds of eyes? It's still... refreshing.

So what whoever looked at me and my son started to whisper with others? It's... refreshing!

I mean, come on, a simple baby stroller can gain such attention from these people! Don't tell me these people don't have similar items to carry their babies outside?

The stroller was made by me with a little help from few guards a few days ago. I had always wanted to come out and stroll through city but carrying Igses in arms for longer time can be exhaustion for both of us.

So I postponed idea of exploring the city until I could make a good stroller for the little man. In the end, I'm happy and he is more than just happy.

Just lying down on the soft cushions, being moved around on the wheels while he can look around, observe and enjoy; who wouldn't be delighted.

If my circumstances are not dire here, in a place like this, I would be happy to be on a slow vehicle to look around.

"Do not mind them, Milady. People here have never seen such miraculous inventions before." Eelk spoke sincerely with a hint of marvel in his voice.

Suddenly, my mood brightened a little when I heard those beautiful words.

"There are no baby strollers in this kingdom? You never knew of them ever at all?" Eelk shook his head making my smile broaden wider.

"Not just in our kingdom but this invention has never been seen in any other kingdom before." Eelk informed killing me with joy.

"Then how do you people bring their babies out?" I asked and immediately saw another woman on the far end of the road with a months old child on her back. The baby was in a light weighted basket and was tied around to the front with a strong cloth.

By the looks of it, the baby was not being suffocated but such a method is not really convenient for longer period.

Eelk noticed the direction of sight and then spoke, "That is more or less how the infants were carried out, Milady."

"Eelk, my brother, I think it's not far away when we will be swimming in wealth." The immeasurable happiness I felt that moment was beyond words.

I was scratching head from a few days for a direction to start my own business and now it seems like I found infinite directions. The modern era I've lived in, there are many things that can be made here and marketed.

Then I'll earn a lot. I mean, who doesn't love money?

One of the prerequisites of a stable career is earning well.

"Uh, somehow I find your smile scary, Milady." If he wouldn't have said this, I almost forgot he tagged along.

I glanced back at Azar who claimed to cut off all the ties with the Jerk and forced himself into the palace saying he is my destined protector.

I tried a few times to throw him out but this man is just so serious and has no nonsense attitude making things different for me. That time when I kicked him out using the loyalty as reason, he quietly left.

Now that he vowed that he is no more loyal to the Jerk as a subordinate would be to his superior, he took his stand.

I had no other choice to just tag along but that doesn't mean I trust him. His declaration of not loyal to Jerk as his subordinate has an underlying meaning that he is in another way loyal to him.