Chapter 20

Acacia Point of View

Tall, magnificent and an utterly beautiful palace stood before me.

I was so proud of my first ever complete architectural establishment that if my hands were free, I would've patted my back until next day.

A blissful fusion of ancient and modern elements!

I nearly couldn't hold back my tears when I looked at how my model turned out to be. This is something I've always wished for. I've been learning and practicing like a crazy to pass out from the university with flying colors and establish my own firm.

Building things has always been my passion; a passion that could give my life for. I've assisted my guiding professor and the dean of my department in few of their projects. Only assisted them but never did I get an opportunity to put my ideas on paper later into actions.

Now that my own design, my ideas and my hard work is standing right before me with such splendor, I'm pleasantly speechless.

If only this was the world I came from, this success would be considered a huge break for my career.

Treasure Palace...

A palace where I earn and swim in riches, all the while piling up influence stone by stone.

With a small smile, I nodded to the parade of servants standing in an organized manner with their heads slightly tipped low in an absolutely respectful posture.

"Milady, I'm Leto, the head housekeeper of the palace appointed by His Majesty himself. I'm now under your command to serve and take care of you and young prince." Leto, a woman in late sixties, introduced herself in a composed manner.

One look at her and I can tell Leto is not really a simple character. I don't get an evil vibe from her but yes, she has this mysterious air around her.

I nodded smilingly as she continued to introduce other servants and the butler, whose name is the plural version of the head housekeeper's name; Letos. Apparently, Letos and Leto is a married couple with five sons, all working under the jerk in different ministries.

Contrary to the mysterious air Leto gave off, her husband Letos was a very sunny type man who keeps talking a lot and cracking old-ish jokes which are not funny at all. But the manner he cracks a joke and laughs about it alone was entertaining and lively though.

"You might already know who me. I'm Acacia Dawn Winters and this is my son, Igses. I shall be taking up the position of the Lord of Oudad province from here forth and appreciate your help along the way." Once all the staff was introduced, I gave them my introduction in a humble manner to create an amiable atmosphere.

"We once again welcome Lady Acacia to treasure palace. I shall show you to the master bedchamber and soon dinner will be served." Leto led me to the master bedchamber, which according to my plan, should be on the fifth story.

The palace is summed up to six stories. Since this is for my own living, I changed a few details of the blueprint in the last minute. So, all the rooms in all the wings of the first story is turned in to office. All the rooms are converted into offices as I intend to earn a lot of wealth for which I need my own business firm.

I need to request Eelk to place one of his strong mazes on the first floor so no one from the first floor can go to second story and above.

The second floor is full of banquet halls and ball rooms along with large meeting rooms, these rooms can stuff hundreds of people inside and can still be considered to have a lot of free space.

The third story is equipped with guest rooms. In the beginning, I thought forty seven rooms turned into guest rooms should be a little waste but later on I realized I would be needing them when I conduct my business and politics in my territory.